Just want to know if a full wipe is required for this?

Also any issues that might exist with LTE GNex? I need to work as a daily driver.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk
    01-20-2012 02:17 PM
    I always wipe data unless the developer says not which wasn't said with this update.

Better safe then sorry

No issues it's my daily driver

edit - had to change was to wasn't must have been in a hurry
    01-20-2012 02:28 PM
    According to his instructions he requires a full wipe going to any update. Some people have done "dirty" updates with no apparent issues but if you want it to work right why take chances.
    01-20-2012 02:30 PM
    Full wipe required according to the dev, and the ROM is running great.
    01-20-2012 02:37 PM
    I have 1.0.1 running but have been reluctant to install the update because I hate having to set up my home screens all over again, setting up widgets again, email settings, and etc. Can anyone recommend a way to restore all of that stuff easily.. I love trying new Rom's but setting everything up every time is the killer. Also I have Titanium and MyBackup if there is a solution to be found there.
    01-22-2012 12:08 PM
    I have 1.0.1 running but have been reluctant to install the update because I hate having to set up my home screens all over again, setting up widgets again, email settings, and etc. Can anyone recommend a way to restore all of that stuff easily.. I love trying new Rom's but setting everything up every time is the killer. Also I have Titanium and MyBackup if there is a solution to be found there.
    Nova Launcher can automate all of that for you.
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    01-23-2012 02:53 PM
    I would wait now because from what I've heard an update to 1.1.4 is coming out tonight or real soon.
    01-23-2012 03:19 PM
    Mclarry still waiting for the update lol!!!!!!
    01-24-2012 03:58 PM
    I haven't heard anymore about the update but really haven't spent any time looking either. If anyone catches before please pm me so I can update the OP.

Edit just heard its dropping sometime today

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-24-2012 04:05 PM
    Nova Launcher can automate all of that for you.
    Where to find Nova Launcher?
    01-24-2012 07:27 PM
    here you go.

if you are rooted install it as a system app.
    If you are not rooted install it as a regular apk but just so you know that not installing it as a system app makes the widget tab appear empty.

You will have to resort to holding down an area on the background an load a widget the old way.

Nova Launcher Beta
    01-24-2012 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD