Battery life getting worse?

j1787

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Using Codename Android 1.2.0 with Franco kernel. I'm losing approximately 1% every 2 minutes. Screen is on 40%?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I been on AOKP and cant really complain about my battery life .The other day I had very light use,actually the lightest use I have had on my GN .
I had my monments of use as you can see from the graph when it flatlines to where it takes dipps, or is gradually sloping downwards.

Most of the use came from viewing my emails,sms some bluetooth use,and light web surfing ,light use of tapatalk, a few phone calls, but still kinda surprised me that I got 31 hrs out of stock battery before it got down to 10%:cool:

Last edited:

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I been on AOKP and cant really complain about my battery life .The other day I had very light use,actually the lightest use I have had on my GN .
I had my monments of use as you can see from the graph when it flatlines to where it takes dipps, or is gradually sloping downwards.

Most of the use came from viewing my emails,sms some bluetooth use,and light web surfing ,light use of tapatalk, a few phone calls, but still kinda surprised me that I got 31 hrs out of stock battery before it got down to 10%:cool:

Can you post your screen on time if you have access to that information?

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the same setup

Screenshot_2012-01-31-18-18-11.png

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
what version of franco are you using, he just pushed 15.1 and it fixed some battery issues in 15.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Can you post your screen on time if you have access to that information?

Unfortunatley I didnt not save any other screen shots from that time but I did yesterday again light use as i was when I posted the first thumbnail screenshot you saw .
I wasnt on for long periods of time because of busy at work,but off and on thoughout the day.
The only difference I plugged it into usb connection on computer checking some settings very briefly thats why there is a couple of green spots in the charge graph.
I was on AOKP build #21 thats what this graph is from ,,,,now I'm on AOKP (Milestone 3)
This time it was 23hrs and 29 minutes ,,,,,this time I saved the screen shot you asked about the first time.

Last edited: