OTA Update IMM30B 4.04

jimnj72

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My Verizon Galaxy Nexus was previously unlocked and rooted. I was running 4.02 with 4.03 radios. I downgraded to 4.02 radios and ran the upgrade to 4.04 successfully but can't get it rooted again. Titanium Backup and Flash ClockworkMod Recovery can't get root. I have tried the original Superboot method that worked for me on 4.02 amd the Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit but neither has worked. Can someone explain what I could use to get root back on 4.04. Any help is much appreciated.

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if I can put the update on a flash drive and update with a USB host? That's how I did it with my Xoom because I didn't want to unlock the boot loader.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Lets hope and pray that this update fixes the dropped mic issue. Everything else it fixes from what people say is great and all. But Im more anxious to know if it fixes that issue where your talking to someone and out of the blue, they cant hear you anymore. You have to hang up and call them back. Heres to hoping it fixes this!

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Lets hope and pray that this update fixes the dropped mic issue. Everything else it fixes from what people say is great and all. But Im more anxious to know if it fixes that issue where your talking to someone and out of the blue, they cant hear you anymore. You have to hang up and call them back. Heres to hoping it fixes this!

I hope it fixes this issue as well.

Reactions: Terrigno

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
anyone know if theres a video of a step by step or atleast written directions for an idiot(me) i am unlocked and rooted but these big words confuse me patch,radio,nandroid,cwm,flash i just get soooo lost lol

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
anyone know if theres a video of a step by step or atleast written directions for an idiot(me) i am unlocked and rooted but these big words confuse me patch,radio,nandroid,cwm,flash i just get soooo lost lol

Grab rom manager from the market. Flash clockwork. Download the rom of your choice. Its really easy. Don't let it confuse you. Once you do it. Its like riding a bike. As soon as you flash clockwork. Create a backup so you have something to fall back onto. Just in case. I'm sure there's a sticky for rooting and flashing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
can i just get a stock rom i need my phone to work well nothing frustrates me more when it doesnt work lol but my signal strength is horrible i got better gata on my dx than on my gn

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
How is it that we have to be unlocked and rooted, when the update goes out ota it will install without being unlocked and rooted?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87