NovaLauncher folder mods

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
This isn't my work. I don't and will not take credit. I just want to share with my AC brethren. But I will accept any "thanks" that are tossed my way. This zip flash allows you to change the folder icon on your home screen. There's a few different icon types to choose from. Take a look at what's available if you aren't happy with the stock ICS circular folder icon. Here's a screenshot of the one I'm using. I like the way it looks. Goes with the ICS theme very well. Its called blue rings. Lol. Kind of self explanatory.

***you do need root access. This is flashed via cwm***

Screenshot_2012-02-08-08-42-13.png

And here's the link to the web page that they are available onhttp://www.galaxynexusforum.com/for...-nova-launcher-custom-folder-icon-themes.html

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Nice find. I really like stock though. Just my preference.

Its nice when I stumble onto something worth sharing. Stock isn't bad at all. The blue rings just go with the theme. Plus you know I'm all about the blackout. So the black n blue are nice on the eyes.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This isn't my work. I don't and will not take credit. I just want to share with my AC brethren. But I will accept any "thanks" that are tossed my way. This zip flash allows you to change the folder icon on your home screen. There's a few different icon types to choose from. Take a look at what's available if you aren't happy with the stock ICS circular folder icon. Here's a screenshot of the one I'm using. I like the way it looks. Goes with the ICS theme very well. Its called blue rings. Lol. Kind of self explanatory.

***you do need root access. This is flashed via cwm***

Click to view quoted image

And here's the link to the web page that they are available onMod: NOVA Launcher Custom Folder Icon Themes

yo that's a lot of folders haha. :)

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
:D yes it is. I only use one home screen and never go into my app drawer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance