Picking At my Brain Error

Mar172010

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, I successfully unlocked and rooted my phone but I am a little annoyed as to why in my gallery I have an album that says "Picking At My Brain". I cannot delete it at all and the image is black. If i click on the image it reads in the detail section - "Picking At My Brain" 0 images\videos available...any help would be great. I tried Flash Stock/Unrooting it and doing an OEM lock to go back to original factory state to see if that would delete this annoying thing but it is still there...
Error%20Pic.png

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lol that is the strangest thing I've heard.. you mean after unlocking, as soon as you boot up without installiing anything its just sitting there in your gallery?

Mar172010

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah! I fell like I got slapped lol I have no idea if after I unlocked it I installed something that I shouldn't have but I don't see what I could have installed. All I remember is when I installed my dropbox and used it, I exported some pics to my gallery and a few hours later this popped up. Now after unrooting and going back to factory reset, it's still there...no idea but it is really annoying.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
lol, this may be the best thread ever. I wish I could help, but I have absolutely nothing useful to say.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Lolllll.... Hm well you restored factory images and relocked? Then unlock.. reboot, skip activation just go right to gallery and see if its there, because its unlocking that should totally wipe the device and sd card..

Mar172010

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok So strangely enough, I created a new gmail account and used my new one instead of my old one and now the image is gone...I don't know how the heck I got this. So now, do you guys know how could I go about deleting that through gmail? or is that not possible? Are you able to browse your google gallery from your PC?

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok So strangely enough, I created a new gmail account and used my new one instead of my old one and now the image is gone...I don't know how the heck I got this. So now, do you guys know how could I go about deleting that through gmail? or is that not possible? Are you able to browse your google gallery from your PC?

I'll bet its not gmail, but google+ that is causing that gallery to show up. Google+ is automatically signed on and synced with your gmail account and I'll bet somehow that gallery got shared on your phone from there.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello guys, I successfully unlocked and rooted my phone but I am a little annoyed as to why in my gallery I have an album that says "Picking At My Brain". I cannot delete it at all and the image is black. If i click on the image it reads in the detail section - "Picking At My Brain" 0 images\videos available...any help would be great. I tried Flash Stock/Unrooting it and doing an OEM lock to go back to original factory state to see if that would delete this annoying thing but it is still there...
Click to view quoted image

You once had an album by that name. I've got the same issue with my GNex in that it pulls in pictures from a Dropbox album that no longer exists on Picasa, and hasn't existed in almost 2 years, that shows up only in the Gallary of my GNex. It doesn't show up on my GTab 10.1, DX, or E3D.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You once had an album by that name. I've got the same issue with my GNex in that it pulls in pictures from a Dropbox album that no longer exists on Picasa, and hasn't existed in almost 2 years, that shows up only in the Gallary of my GNex. It doesn't show up on my GTab 10.1, DX, or E3D.

this guy probably has it right. If you can't delete it it's a remote folder that is synced. I see picasa albums on customers phones that act exactly like you describe and they're totally boggled by it lol. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2