Need Help 4.0.4

SaSqUaDgE

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
So I finally just got my phone with the unlocked bootloader and rooted and I was wondering if anyone can help me get the 4.0.4 on my phone it is running 4.0.2 stock I watched the video that was posted being done on a mac but didn't make much sense to me. If any one could help I would appreciate it.

rufflez

Banned
Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I posted the video. What parts didnt make sense? Also I have other videos that show the prerequisite steps to follow that method. Process is the same on any computer, I just really like the recording software I have for the Mac.

P.s. rufflez and andrew ruffolo are one and the same... don't know why this site logs me in as rufflez on my phone

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
My GNEX is unlocked but not rooted. Can I still flash 4.0.4 radios? The obvious next question is how do I do it?

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My GNEX is unlocked but not rooted. Can I still flash 4.0.4 radios? The obvious next question is how do I do it?

you can through fastboot, but its more of a pain then anything. much easier to do if you root your device. if rooted, you can use a custom recovery and makes things really simple

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks twin, The only reason I am not rooted is because I have not found a ROM that I find as smooth as stock. But I kinda want the 4.0.4 radios so I will root today, again