[ROM][6/26/12] CyanogenMod 9 - Official Nightly & RC Builds!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][5/15/12] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds - OFFICIAL!

Updated w/ 5/15! I'll be getting back on the nightly train, at least for a day, once I talk to my boss ;).

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The color settings in the first two options under advanced really seem to make the display even nicer looking.

Once you load Franco, they are not selectable anymore. They seemed to stick though if you changed them first. Still testing that.

Edit- choose cm settings and apply for those first two.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I've tried those options but none really look good to my poor eyes.

The options go away with franco because he has his own color management thinger.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][5/23/12] CyanogenMod Nightly Builds - OFFICIAL!

After flashing to CM9 Nightly and booting up the phone, everything came up as if I didn't do anything. Here's what I did:

1. Downloaded the ROM and saved it to the phone
  2. Rebooted phone into recovery mode
  3. Wiped the device
  4. Wiped the cache
  5. Wiped the dalvik cache
  6. Formatted the system
  7. Flashed the ROM
  8. Flashed GApps
  9. Rebooted the phone

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? I know I picked the option to wipe the device because I watched it do it.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

After flashing to CM9 Nightly and booting up the phone, everything came up as if I didn't do anything. Here's what I did:

1. Downloaded the ROM and saved it to the phone
  2. Rebooted phone into recovery mode
  3. Wiped the device
  4. Wiped the cache
  5. Wiped the dalvik cache
  6. Formatted the system
  7. Flashed the ROM
  8. Flashed GApps
  9. Rebooted the phone

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? I know I picked the option to wipe the device because I watched it do it.

What do you mean--it doesn't register as a new nightly in your about phone?

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm sorry for not being clear. I was using Apex 1.1.2. I decided to trying CM9. I performed all of the wipes, flashed the ROM and GApps, and rebooted the phone. When the phone booted up, it was as if I never wiped it. However, in about phone, it shows the following:

2012-05-24%2021.31.39.png

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm sorry for not being clear. I was using Apex 1.1.2. I decided to trying CM9. I performed all of the wipes, flashed the ROM and GApps, and rebooted the phone. When the phone booted up, it was as if I never wiped it. However, in about phone, it shows the following:

Click to view quoted image

Hm. Very weird. No market restore, nothing? Just reboot, and your phone is the same?

I wouldn't worry about it too much to be honest. It still works, right? lol

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Hm. Very weird. No market restore, nothing? Just reboot, and your phone is the same?

You got it. I never went through the Android setup screens or anything. Everything is the same down to the wallpaper and homescreens.

Everything does work. I was just curious. Thanks for the quick responses!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

You got it. I never went through the Android setup screens or anything. Everything is the same down to the wallpaper and homescreens.

I've had the wallpaper thing happen, and only with the CM9 nightlies. For some reason, my wallpaper always "sticks." I don't notice the home screens b/c I always load/restore my Nova backup.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Click to view quoted image

First thing jumping at me is the MAGURO in your build version.. assuming you are on a Verizon Nexus you have a TORO not maguro, and flashed the wrong build, lol :)

Reactions: zero neck

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

First thing jumping at me is the MAGURO in your build version.. assuming you are on a Verizon Nexus you have a TORO not maguro, and flashed the wrong build, lol :)

I'm actually using a GSM Galaxy Nexus. Unfortunately, there aren't any ROM threads in that forum.

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Also, can anyone get the LED flashlight on the notification bar power widget or is it just not integrated yet? The option is grayed it for me

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, can anyone get the LED flashlight on the notification bar power widget or is it just not integrated yet? The option is grayed it for me

I don't believe it is integrated yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks