[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh god these are great.. wifey teaches 2nd grade autistic kids.. Gave them a social studies test today and just sent me the top two answers:
xYQOX.jpg

zXzH6.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh god these are great.. wifey teaches 2nd grade autistic kids.. Gave them a social studies test today and just sent me the top two answers:
http://i.imgur.com/xYQOX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zXzH6.jpg

Indeed those are great....:D people that can make fun of kids with autism,I have little respect for..the thing is one these answers are hilarious but I have seen people taunt and make fun of kids with autism, and that's what I'm talking about here just can't stand it..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Had a great idea chatter. Thinking about the 3D printing I might be doing, I was drawing up ideas for docks and came up with this: one dock, customized for your devices. Let's say you have a Nexus 10, Nexus 7, and Nexus 4. One long, thin dock dock vertical docking slots for the two tablets and a horizontal pad for an inductive charging station.

I don't know how I would go about providing power to all three though, unless I ran three separate microUSB charging cables into it..

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Well... That's enough studying.. Time to get to work..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353377599614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353377599614.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 17

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol guess what I'm having....;)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Spaghetti?

Cory, can you look into the posting an image glitch. When you click the 'insert image' button up there in the toolbar, it comes up as a link or nothing at all. (I just tried and nothing)
When you go advanced, and post a pic as an attachment, they come out with an annoying background :

One thing at a time lol, after multi quote we can annoy Cory with the image problem.

I enjoy writing back to posts like that. ;) I await his response.

Well played, good sir.

Just got WiFi back at home and need a new router is the belkin n 150 any good? I dont know anything about routers:confused:
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Get a Linksys. I have bought two in the last 12 years or more and they were probably never more than 50. They work great. Only reason I had to get the second one was because the first one was I think only b/g.

I will be posting with a vengeance come Thursday.

Sent from my SGSIII

What, you didn't wanna TWSS my "in the number two slot" joke? Seriously? Number two slot?!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from the rock gym. Ended up hacky sackin for 30 mins out of no where. Did it in my climbing shoes too, lol. I haven't hacked in a long time. In case anyone is wondering, you retain all of your skills, lol.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I hate that there is almost no RAZR MAXX content here. I need step by step :-/ lol Rooting is simple enough but this Safestrap nonsense is totally new and confusing the hell out of me.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I hate that there is almost no RAZR MAXX content here. I need step by step :-/ lol Rooting is simple enough but this Safestrap nonsense is totally new and confusing the hell out of me.

I'm also an idiot and didn't see the sticky labeled
  • [h=1]How to Root, Install Safestrap, and custom ROMs[/h]

lol...moving on.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from the rock gym. Ended up hacky sackin for 30 mins out of no where. Did it in my climbing shoes too, lol. I haven't hacked in a long time. In case anyone is wondering, you retain all of your skills, lol.
Lol, is used to hacky sack all the time. Killed many evenings with friends that way. Great stoner sport.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000