[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Bengals play the Raiders at 1, I am most interested in how Palmer works out against his former team :)

Then next week, the chargers will get the snot kicked out of em, and the Bengals will be back in playoff contention at 7-5, huzzah!

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am so unbelievably tired... just got back from a weird night of wandering and photographing. I might just spend the day finishing my photography site design so I can get that up and have somewhere to put all these photos..

85GB of photographs and nowhere to put them. :-\

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Colts playing the Bills today. Weird Indy being in playoff talks this year considering last year and they were supposed to be a rebuilding team this year. Either way Go Colts!

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Supp chatter.. Just pulled the trigger on SwiftKey love it so far but I wouldn't say it's leaps and bounds better than the 4.2 keyboard

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Supp chatter.. Just pulled the trigger on SwiftKey love it so far but I wouldn't say it's leaps and bounds better than the 4.2 keyboard

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Swift key is pretty good. I have also received full sentence structure from one touch word entries. Gets better with time as well. 4.2 is good as well.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Drink time. Snowy Sunday and football. Seems right to me. Rum and Pepsi max again. Can't mess with success. Cheers chatterinos. :beer:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Viggle has a feature called my guy and its really cool. You can earn points for picking players and whatnot while watching football.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I use thumb keyboard on my tab. Love it.

I like Thumb Keyboard's tablet layout and use it with my Nexus 7. I ended up switching to it on my phone as well to have the same keyboard layout on both devices. I also like that Thumb Keyboard lets you customize the secondary symbols on the keys.

Anyway, I just loaded up SwiftKey 3 on the phone and will give it another try.

Sent from my SGSIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781