[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Changing up the plan for my Patagonia trip to try and reduce some of the costs. Arranging the 4x4 pickup for 45 days is $1,900 and gas will be almost $600, so I need to offset that somehow.

The first things I'm crossing off are some of the pieces of photography equipment I really want to take with me. :(

Hmmm. I would say vegetable oil as a substitute for the gas but since it's not your vehicle thats an issue here's the link anyways...lol:)
http://m.cbsnews.com/m/2100-500265_162-1650774.html
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Who will be performing?

Sent from my SGSIII

Not sure they never say on the site you gotta call or go there. Always pro's, no amateur nights, and they sometimes have surprise guests too. Been there a few times throughout the years and it's always a great time.

That Maya place sounds nice btw :thumbup:

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Imma havin' an instagrammed Three Floyds Alpha King. Nom nom

5u4a3uba.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Not sure they never say on the site you gotta call or go there. Always pro's, no amateur nights, and they sometimes have surprise guests too. Been there a few times throughout the years and it's always a great time.

That Maya place sounds nice btw :thumbup:

It tends to be noisy so it may not be the ambience you're looking for, but the food is excellent. Are you still thinking sushi?

So, should I get a Galaxy Note 2?

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
This place is a little further away, but I highly recommend.

Sushi Yasuda
1 (212) 972-1001
204 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017
Google Maps

I like the Nexus 4 but not looking to switch carriers.

Sent from my SGSIII

Sounds awesome.... though one of the links from the site says Reservations: essential, two weeks ahead... lol. Seeing as it's this friday might be busy and too late, no?

Buy the N4 just to play with :)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds awesome.... though one of the links from the site says Reservations: essential, two weeks ahead... lol. Seeing as it's this friday might be busy and too late, no?

Buy the N4 just to play with :)

True. Friday is probably tough. Keep it in mind for the next special occasion. Call them up and see. When are you going to Dangerfields? An early dinner may work. :)

You make a compelling argument for a Nexus 4.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
True. Friday is probably tough. Keep it in mind for the next special occasion. Call them up and see. When are you going to Dangerfields? An early dinner may work. :)

You make a compelling argument for a Nexus 4.

Sent from my SGSIII

Going to the 10:30 show, so it'll be a late dinner I'm thinking 9ish, lol. That place will def get bookmarked for later...