[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I am so sick of living where I live with these messy-ass females. I really wish I had the means to get a place on my own again.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Love that drama reality TV eh?

Selectively. I feel like some reality TV honestly has its merits. Teen Mom is pretty important for the younger generation in my opinion, showing some pretty intense situations revolving around young pregnancy and such. I do enjoy the silly stuff, I used to watch the Kardashians just for the ridiculousness factor of it all. I could go on and on about everything I watch. I watch/watched way too many TV shows.c

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Selectively. I feel like some reality TV honestly has its merits. Teen Mom is pretty important for the younger generation in my opinion, showing some pretty intense situations revolving around young pregnancy and such. I do enjoy the silly stuff, I used to watch the Kardashians just for the ridiculousness factor of it all. I could go on and on about everything I watch. I watch/watched way too many TV shows.c

I actually heard Dr. Drew say that Teen Mom single handedly lowered the national teen birth rate by a considerable amount. Crazy.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Someone mentioned where's the night shift?

I'm here!

Just got back from some late night shopping. Finished decorating the outside of the house tonight. Pictures tomorrow and in a couple weeks I'll post the electric bill and one of you great chatter brothers can pay for it :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Thou sir, art a spammer.
montypythonspam.jpg

Edit: Alright, thanks mods, he's been deleted and banned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress