[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just checking in. Might be on here tonight, might not. Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone's friday is going.

For me, I'm at home. Done work. Sat on my duff for a bit. Now time to get some coffee in me, and ponder what kind of pizza I want delivered tonight.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Got my wireless charger

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359155198564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359155198564.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 20

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ooops ha :p
vuba5u6e.jpg

sent from my nexus

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here trying out SF Launcher?
I tried it for a bit...not bad, definitely a great start considering it's an alpha build. Might come back to it in a bit. Also thinking about buying Action Lancher (if you've used it let me know what you like and don't like)

I'm currently pretty hooked on Apex Pro for my launcher needs. Does all I need with the tweaks I like especially when using AOKP.

So yeah,

SF Launcher? Thoughts?

Action Launcher? Pros/Cons?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here trying out SF Launcher?
I tried it for a bit...not bad, definitely a great start considering it's an alpha build. Might come back to it in a bit. Also thinking about buying Action Lancher (if you've used it let me know what you like and don't like)

I'm currently pretty hooked on Apex Pro for my launcher needs. Does all I need with the tweaks I like especially when using AOKP.

So yeah,

SF Launcher? Thoughts?

Action Launcher? Pros/Cons?

All of the above applies to me. Tried SF launcher, I couldn't figure out how to add icons to the bottom section so I gave up. Looking at action launcher, haven't bought yet though. Been with Apex forever though.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
All of the above applies to me. Tried SF launcher, I couldn't figure out how to add icons to the bottom section so I gave up. Looking at action launcher, haven't bought yet though. Been with Apex forever though.

Swipe to the left app drawer hold on the app and it will say add to favorites and that's how you do it

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

took me a while to figure out how to add apps to the faves too. Swipe right to access your "apps drawer" (the SF apps drawer) and long-press on whichever one you want. A word of warning, though.... if you've got OCD tendancies then figure out beforehand WHICH apps you're adding and what order they're going in. Why? The order you add them is the order they show up in the "faves" slot, with no option to re-order or sort them (other then the order you add them, of course)

I don't use any of the extra features of the Apex Pro, but I wanted to support the Dev. The guestures thing could come in handy though

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I dunno. If you can add multiple pages of apps then id consider it but it just adds more steps than just having folders on apex. Plus it kind of just wastes space, making smaller 4x1 widgets take up double the rows.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Wish I had one for the note 2 I loved that thing when I had the dna

There is a easy mod for the note 2. I think now there is a product you slap on the battery and wala, wireless charging. I may do it one day maybe lol.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I can see how the widget slot could be handy (swipe right to left to add more widgets). The ones I tried seem to work well enough. under options you can tweak how many columns of apps you can add in the "faves" spot. I think if you overflow the faves, you simply scroll down to see the rest.

For me I kinda like it. Normally I run 1 or 2 homescreens, (for widgets) and at most a 2 page/7icon dock. That keeps things fast, clean, and simple. If its not there, it's not something I use often -- and then I just dig through my app drawer.

I kinda like having everything in one spot with SF... maybe I just need to run it for a few days to try it out. I gotta admit though, I really wish there was a way to sort the faves area.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I can see how the widget slot could be handy (swipe right to left to add more widgets). The ones I tried seem to work well enough. under options you can tweak how many columns of apps you can add in the "faves" spot. I think if you overflow the faves, you simply scroll down to see the rest.

For me I kinda like it. Normally I run 1 or 2 homescreens, (for widgets) and at most a 2 page/7icon dock. That keeps things fast, clean, and simple. If its not there, it's not something I use often -- and then I just dig through my app drawer.

I kinda like having everything in one spot with SF... maybe I just need to run it for a few days to try it out. I gotta admit though, I really wish there was a way to sort the faves area.

Yeah I really don't like not being able to rearange the icons but overall I really like it so far gonna use it for a couple days and see how it goes might even buy the pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie