[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I hope I'm not overdoing it with my laziness here.. just cranked out nearly 3 pages by quoting sources without hardly an original sentence. It's all good as long as you cite them, right? ;)

One or two more followed by some sneaky edits to make it all fill up 10 pages and I think I'm gonna call it a day on this paper. Getting it done tonight means the celebration can start after tomorrow's finals instead of waiting for Friday :D

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ingress added a ton of new portals in Manhattan this week. I can now reach three portals from work and another four sitting on my couch. Thanks, Google.

Sent from my SGSIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
..just trying to blend in don't mind me.

Food, beer, tech news, mindless banter, take your pick. That's pretty much all there is here. Oh, and the occasional educational woe from zero neck.

let me get that wallpaper from the echelon site sun!

Straight from the redesign preview:

bg_colors.png

Any photo dogs in here, I need help. I am planning a trip to Yosemite National Park and want to do some time lapse photography of the night skies. I plan on taking lots of still frames as well. Here is the thing, I know nothing about good cameras or equipment.

I have a $500 budget to buy everything in gonna need. Anyone know about cameras and can offer me advise? I would greatly appreciate it!

Can't believe I didn't see this. I am one of these dogs of photography of which you speak. :) I do almost exclusively timelapse photography. How much do you know about timelapse work, and have you done any previously? What equipment do you have already, if any? Timelapse work gets very complicated very quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance