Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
ubypezam.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Way to kill the thread, Paul. I thought Chatter came back to life for a second. :p

I should start infracting people who don't post food / booze pics. What happened to you, Chatter?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thats me.. The buzz killer ;)

Come on bro get your Illinois (Blackhawks) support on.. Hawks are on a roll man ! God knows our baseball teams suck, our football meh.. Bears are on and off... Bulls.. Injuries always holding them back.. Hawks are here to save the state :D

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Boooo blackhawks. Got my shipping number for my Jerseys coming from China. Hope I get more than a box of the bird flu.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Thats me.. The buzz killer ;)

Come on bro get your Illinois (Blackhawks) support on.. Hawks are on a roll man ! God knows our baseball teams suck, our football meh.. Bears are on and off... Bulls.. Injuries always holding them back.. Hawks are here to save the state :D

No, the people around St. Louis are honorary Missourians. We don't need saving. Go Blues! Go Cardinals! ...

...And let's pretend the Rams don't exist. :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Blackhawks are coming to visit the Blues on Thursday... They say its gonna be one of the toughest games to date for the Hawks... Can't wait :D

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thought I had two checks coming before rent is due. Turns out I was a week off. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.