[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I heard tales about Lightning Launcher. I grabbed it and started to explore, and found myself behind the learning curve. So I looked up their tutorials on YouTube. Grainy video of a computer screen and no sound. (???) I gave up, but the results I've seen on some screenshot threads look awesome, so for someone with time/patience, it might be worth investigating.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii
Just saw BDT in the house and went ballistic. Cary on?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

true chatter....smoke rolling fat.....ode! I crave you true noct,'

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hiya Chatter! Moving day here.. Busy busy busy....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'd drive over and help but you guys probably have all the cold beverages gone by the time I made the journey from Chicago :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Pricing new internet service for the crib. Providers charge a separate fee for Wi-Fi right now? YEAH RIGHT. Told the guy I'm not an *****, I have my own wireless router. :)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Damn it.what is wrong with people:mad boston globe:BREAKING NEWS: Two powerful explosions detonated in quick succession right next to the Boston Marathon finsh line this ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
There's a plane flying in circles around downtown Seattle pulling a banner that reads "SEATTLE I LOVE YOU".

Also I made you all a panorama. Just cause. Space Needle, downtown, and Elliott Bay.

1366053258774.jpg

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Catching up on the F1 race from yesterday and I got some summer shandy. :thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::D:D

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been following the live-update threads on Reddit. It's always amazing how people come together to help others. People giving free rides in and out of the city, people giving out free airline miles to get people home, Google Docs spreadsheets set up for people who need or who have a place to stay, etc etc. Some of the photos, though, are very unsettling. I've seen it before in the Seattle-area hospitals, but still... unsettling to say the least.

How are we all doing today? The skies have gone blue and bright again today, though the cold Pacific winds are stirring up. Chilly.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been following the live-update threads on Reddit. It's always amazing how people come together to help others. People giving free rides in and out of the city, people giving out free airline miles to get people home, Google Docs spreadsheets set up for people who need or who have a place to stay, etc etc. Some of the photos, though, are very unsettling. I've seen it before in the Seattle-area hospitals, but still... unsettling to say the least.

How are we all doing today? The skies have gone blue and bright again today, though the cold Pacific winds are stirring up. Chilly.

Disturbed,angry ,well I'm not sure exactly how I feel..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci