[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Was just listening to NPR and heard an iPhone notification sound from the radio. Lol facepalm.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Predictive text is psychic o_O

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366335241624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366335241624.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 47

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just checking in. Been a busy couple weeks. Landed a bigger apartment. One bedroom is ok for wife and I but too crowded when her kids come on weekends. Moving into a 3 bedroom place. The only downside is its a basement suite but it's got decent sized windows and great natural light (for a basement).

Upside is its closer to shopping and whatnot. Almost exactly the same distance to work too. Pretty excited. We get keys May 1. Moving that weekend.

How ya'll been doing? I've lurked chatter briefly here and there but haven't fully gotten caught up....

Oh yeah. :beer: :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Just checking in. Been a busy couple weeks. Landed a bigger apartment. One bedroom is ok for wife and I but too crowded when her kids come on weekends. Moving into a 3 bedroom place. The only downside is its a basement suite but it's got decent sized windows and great natural light (for a basement).

Upside is its closer to shopping and whatnot. Almost exactly the same distance to work too. Pretty excited. We get keys May 1. Moving that weekend.

How ya'll been doing? I've lurked chatter briefly here and there but haven't fully gotten caught up....

Oh yeah. :beer: :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7

SSDD for me. Congrats on the new pad.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.