[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I like Moderation! --As long as there's plenty of it! And sensible is OK as long as I don't have to abide by it.
Hmm, Supposed to be a quote up there. I think my quote button broke.

Last edited:

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
How about "don't do anything that puts anyone at unnecessary risk." Even walking around in public totally bombed could put people at risk. You could not realize it's a bad time to cross the street and cause an accident.
Yes, nothing worse than a drunk on horseback--or a bicycle. OK maybe a drunk on a unicyle.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Pig in a blanket with dipping sauce, corn on cob.green beans/sprinkle of cheddar cheese on top. :)
ubaqezev.jpg

Sent from my Nexus

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just went to the Verizon store to exchange a case and the razor hd Was there and man that thing is pretty slick and the screen is great

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
If the lion is drunk, I'm willing to accept it.

Who's going to travel back in time to take the blood sample from the lion to prove he's drunk...time travel is no problem but drawing blood from a lion with no anesthetic...YIKES..
Lol:D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It's more likely that the horse is drunk.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good year, Yankees. Now die. FML.

Lol whatever. Having some beers and gonna go out with my roomy for a spell. What are you guys up to.. something about drunk horses/bears?

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So, let me get this straight. We have access to a time machine, but, no anesthetics?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

The time machine was built in a time were surgery had been perfected and is painless and anesthetic isn't necessary and because this was our first stop we had no chance to acquire any...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2