My Gnex & N7 by my side - waiting for Phil's Sunday Editorial - √
NPR, weekend edition Sunday playing softly in the background - √

Have a good day fellas...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Kyocera Rise. Supposedly, there is root, but it fails for me. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it would be nice to have.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Kyocera Rise root Tutorial. - YouTube

see if that makes sense I didnt watch it yet tho
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Here's one from xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Coffee+Caddyshack on TV+me feeling a billion times better=winner winner chicken dinner! Plus the Colts are on at 1 so boozing to commence then. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Taking a couple vz fios boxes back to get a HD boxes for the bedrooms. Slowly but surely I'm considering ditching cable all together. But I grew up with a house full of TVs always on, and I can't seem to break the chains!! I think I would mainly miss live tv, sports, etc. Also, considering getting something to boost our wifi signal in the upper levels of the house, any suggestions?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Feet up, mindlessly browsing AC and other sites, sipping coffee.... So why am I posting from my phone when the computer is about 1.5 feet away?

Sent from my rotary phone

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Subaru FTW!

And how. My ride. She a dirty girl right now though, planning to clean today if I can talk myself into it.

2012-10-21_11-43-01_22.jpg

Morning chatter...

NPR, weekend edition Sunday playing softly in the background - √

<3 NPR

Taking a couple vz fios boxes back to get a HD boxes for the bedrooms. Slowly but surely I'm considering ditching cable all together. But I grew up with a house full of TVs always on, and I can't seem to break the chains!! I think I would mainly miss live tv, sports, etc. Also, considering getting something to boost our wifi signal in the upper levels of the house, any suggestions?

You should. I don't have cable, or a land line. Remnants of the past.

There are various ways to enhance your WiFi signal without purchasing anything, not sure if you checked around on google. But, placement of the router, amongst other things, can be finagled to get better signal. Doesn't always work, but, might be worth looking into before dropping any cash.

How to Increase Your Wi-Fi Signal Strength with an Aluminium foil

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Replenishing the caffeine levels in my blood, trying to motivate myself to mow the lawn...

I'll take my truck for snow driving. Your front fascia would be plowing some snow around these parts.

You should. I don't have cable, or a land line. Remnants of the past.

Ha, I have both. Though my landline only costs a couple of bucks per month. Ooma FTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non