[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Colts win! 2 out of 3 of my Indiana teams won this weekend. Should have been 3 but IU doesn't know what to do when they have a frickin lead. :banghead: :banghead:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
jere4ezu.jpg

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Had commencement today. Will try and post a picture or two tomorrow.

Hate to say it, but I love my iPad. Got me through 2 years of school and the bar exam.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Is that a feminine hygiene product? Not the place to be ranting about your vajayjay dude.... crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTzhXMbOWHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

*customized tapatalk signature*

Wow. Note to self... no more drunken posts. Don't really remember this.... though that video is funny :thumbup:

*customized tapatalk signature*
Lol... I don't know about you guys but I got nothing...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Whooooooooooo I'm back! :D I pretty much dropped off the map on AC for the last few months due to "extenuating circumstances"... and then I got really busy with some new mobile work I'm doing. But I'm back in action now, and it feels good to be back here.

I'm still running the Nexus, trying out AOKP's JB build. Unlimited data AND unlimited hotspot.. :cool: just moved into a new apartment and my Gnex is my internet. I'm on track to use 130GB this month... :-\ we'll see how long I can keep this up. Shoutout to zero and dmm, it's good to be back in the chatter thread!

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
AOKP's Build 5 should be dropping today at some point. I'm running Build 4 (on my Gnex) and I love it. B5 is supposedly close to Milestone status

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Awesomeness. Running build 4 on my gtab 2 7. Runs better then cm10 IMHO.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D
I had a galaxy tab 2 but it crashed on me a week in and while it wasn't a bad device(in fact quite good) i am much happier with the nexus...i returned the tab and bought my n7 the next day....

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I had a galaxy tab 2 but it crashed on me a week in and while it wasn't a bad device(in fact quite good) i am much happier with the nexus...i returned the tab and bought my n7 the next day....

I see them almost the same. Except I have a rear camera and SD card. Other than the obvious upgrades from Google, I feel I have the better deal.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just checked AOKP | News. The toro and maguro builds are up.

...that didn't take long haha. :) Edit: changes:

• Custom NavBar for Tablets
  • NavBar widgets are back from ICS
  • Highly customizable Lockscreen Ring targets, with a shiny new editor in ROMControl! (also thanks to CM for the base of the framework part)
  • Alternate default app picker (like in GB)
  • Menu UI Overflow Toggle
  • Option to disable vibration for Notification expansion
  • RAM Bar in the Recents panel
  • Timeout and instant lock options for Slide lock
  • VPN Traffic amount in human readable format

Here's my question: is there a setting for a centered lockscreen layout that I'm missing? I used CNA for a long time and was disappointed when I couldn't find a centered lockscreen layout in AOKP build 4.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
JB build 5 is live i repeat it has gone LIVE!

Happy Flashing:)

...that didn't take long haha. :) Edit: changes:

Here's my question: is there a setting for a centered lockscreen layout that I'm missing? I used CNA for a long time and was disappointed when I couldn't find a centered lockscreen layout in AOKP build 4.

Actual ROM talk in the Chatter thread. It feels like we're back in the old days. :D

Sent from my SGSIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez