[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Booyah finished 2 assignments that aren't due til friday.. not even a big accomplishment but I is happy, lol. Bed time now. Night Chatterhogs!
Droid.png

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to let ya'll know that Best but is starting to clearance Windows 7 computers in anticiaption of Windows 8 computers being released Friday. I picked up a $1200 laptop for $600 today.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
D I got them on amazon. Five plat blades each, five brands. Astra, shark, 7ocloxk, feather, and something else I forget. Like ten bucks? Maybe a little more

I saw some. Looking for a rose scented cream. Think I used a bit too much of the Taylor's, and while the scent is good, it's strong as hell. I'll probably order more cream when I get more blades. Do you do a blade a week? Daily shaves?

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Happy to report I'm well lit. Ha! Watching Trading Places. Great movie. Sleepy time is coming though. Damn you Mr. Sandman!!!

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I saw some. Looking for a rose scented cream. Think I used a bit too much of the Taylor's, and while the scent is good, it's strong as hell. I'll probably order more cream when I get more blades. Do you do a blade a week? Daily shaves?

I generally shave every other day. i really dont have to shave this regularly, but in order to stay on plan and be ready for interviewing whenever, i shave every other. going more than 3 days makes shaving a b%^&*(h.

so that said, ive used the platinum blades for 7-8 shaves no problem. if you notice it's getting gunked up after 4 or 5, just take it out of the razor and rinse it. the plats stay pretty sharp.

i havent tried a rose scent - i know taylor makes one. i have a taylor sandalwood cream, but it doesnt lather up as thick as i like. the conk soap get's thick easy tho. sometimes i mix the two together - the cream is moisturizing, the soap is thick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez