[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Due to my drunken stupor when I'm normally in the thread, I can't remember what the count was when I arrived but I'm glad I did. Thanks to NJAP for showing me the way and thanks to everyone else for embracing yet another drunk. :D
Cheers fellas! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What up chatter. Fricking exams up the wazoo this weekend. Side note, picked up this blue tooth speaker for the nexus and it is shaaweeeet. No, it isn't a audiophile fidelity sound, but is pretty decent considering how small it is. Set it on the fireplace and it fills the room quite nicely with sound while I study. Back to work for me.... 7 stringer better tap that 1500.
UE Mobile Boombox - Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Logitech

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Due to my drunken stupor when I'm normally in the thread, I can't remember what the count was when I arrived but I'm glad I did. Thanks to NJAP for showing me the way and thanks to everyone else for embracing yet another drunk. :D
Cheers fellas! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

Might as well make it an even dozen beers. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
What up chatter. Fricking exams up the wazoo this weekend. Side note, picked up this blue tooth speaker for the nexus and it is shaaweeeet. No, it isn't a audiophile fidelity sound, but is pretty decent considering how small it is. Set it on the fireplace and it fills the room quite nicely with sound while I study. Back to work for me.... 7 stringer better tap that 1500.
UE Mobile Boombox - Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Logitech
i'm liking it in red and black. to bad it wasn't 50 dollars might be able to get it then oh well..

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Seems my home connection can't access it but I can over 3g. Hmm. Trying rebooting my router / modem

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
There is sumpin' about this beer
enatyvet.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member