[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
D, always somewhat serious. I've been to the OBX at least 4 times in my life, and would gladly go back. I'm definitely interested in renting up north in the 4WD territory. Where is their place at?

And to those chatterers losing power and going dark, stay warm. Hopefully the power is back on soon and we'll catch you on the flip side.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
D, always somewhat serious. I've been to the OBX at least 4 times in my life, and would gladly go back. I'm definitely interested in renting up north in the 4WD territory. Where is their place at?

And to those chatterers losing power and going dark, stay warm. Hopefully the power is back on soon and we'll catch you on the flip side.

Colington, an island thinger off Kill Devil Hills.

Also, this http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...jelly-bean-style-post2275441.html#post2275441

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Colington, an island thinger off Kill Devil Hills.

Interesting. Right by the first flight air strip. I've been there a few times. When they get closer to the renting it out point, toss some details my way. I may be interested.

On that note, my extended family rented a house two years ago in the north part of the OBX. I think it had about 14 bedrooms. Place was awesome, but about $16k/week during peak season...

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. Right by the first flight air strip. I've been there a few times. When they get closer to the renting it out point, toss some details my way. I may be interested.

On that note, my extended family rented a house two years ago in the north part of the OBX. I think it had about 14 bedrooms. Place was awesome, but about $16k/week during peak season...

Will do. And yeah, that's partially why they bought--that and they want to retire there lol

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I remember from my past experience of seeing those transformers blow and all the colors come from it .Its kinda trippy seeing them blow like that ,especially when you see a bunch of them blowing up

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
We have a high wind advisory until 8pm tomorrow :(

We still have here too but I no ideal really why .I got another alert from beweather awhile ago.
I have yet to see it as high as they called for(45 mph gusts havent happen) ,its been breezer then normal but nothing that would cause concern.
I would say wind gust here at max has been like 10 mph a far cry from 45 mph

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
We still have here too but I no ideal really why .I got another alert from beweather awhile ago.
I have yet to see it as high as they called for(45 mph gusts havent happen) ,its been breezer then normal but nothing that would cause concern.

It's brisk here. Stepping outside for a smoke in a minute, will report back if I don't get impaled by a branch.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Of course this isn't comparable to dealing with a hurricane come in, but another bad day here chatter. My luck just isn't so good right now.

...and I still haven't gotten around to flashing a newer version of AOKP. I really need to do that.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
we are supposed to have the same here in Michigan. Tomorrow winds should be gusting at 50 mph that will make it extremely cold...