[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I heard they was going to move a bunch of generators to central park in NYC for the marathon race this weekend .

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I found a new Rom over on rootzwiki called "ATOM". Its kinda of a mixed bag of different roms from the description. I think Im going to give it a whirl later on today

I'm hyper again :)

I keep going back to skank. It has the best balance of features and stability for me. AOKP has more features, but my phone doesn't like it as much. PA was nice, but I prefer skank.

Let me know how ATOM is... kind of in the mood to try something else before 4.2 drops in a few weeks.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I keep going back to skank. It has the best balance of features and stability for me. AOKP has more features, but my phone doesn't like it as much. PA was nice, but I prefer skank.

Let me know how ATOM is... kind of in the mood to try something else before 4.2 drops in a few weeks.

Ok most likely will be tonight ,before I flash it but will post my thoughts of it :)
Getting set to leave work I gotta get outside and burn some energy off ha , looks like will be a decent day here

I used it when it first came out, and was impressed. I didn't have any issues with it.

Thanks, Yup seems like its has got real good reveiws. I remember the Dev. from another site

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I is so hangovered. Didn't even try to go to school. Think I'm gonna head down to the bar to plug in and use their wifi tho lol.

Also I has 2nd date tonight with the new girl. She told me to surprise her. Chatter wanna help with that? Because I might just show up wasted and stinking and say SURPRISE!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I is so hangovered. Didn't even try to go to school. Think I'm gonna head down to the bar to plug in and use their wifi tho lol.

Also I has 2nd date tonight with the new girl. She told me to surprise her. Chatter wanna help with that? Because I might just show up wasted and stinking and say SURPRISE!

Seeing how this is a PG rated forum my suggestion won't fly well in the forums ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Might want to spend the day nursing that hangover so you can be on your game tonight.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

For the love of God, please don't have yourself delivered inside a giant cake.

Sent from my SGSIII