[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I want to know what is the deal with the nightfall homescreen.

and what the horizontal bars are/mean.

Homescreen? You know it's a screenshot in an app, not of a homescreen, yeah? And as far as hints, I'm not gonna give out much else. ;) You have the symbol and the riddle, but the rest is for you to figure out.

Seven mountains distant -- the moon behind -- yet darkest when the moon inclined.
Three to the right when the moon does rise, and perhaps a nexus will be your prize.

uc

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Homescreen? You know it's a screenshot in an app, not of a homescreen, yeah? And as far as hints, I'm not gonna give out much else. ;) You have the symbol and the riddle, but the rest is for you to figure out.

Seven mountains distant -- the moon behind -- yet darkest when the moon inclined.
Three to the right when the moon does rise, and perhaps a nexus will be your prize.

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0B6dJsjhml2eYQVhiWVRYVHNWM2M

a nighttime app - screen gets dark at night bc you dont need much backlight then.

the three to the right are the menu buttons.

bam

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Those people at Walgreen's need to keep up with what products their store carries/or uses services though. I found out something that nobody there knew and I dont even work there.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for feedback so I can improve the post, so let me know what's missing. Other than pictures.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/221910-living-nexus-life.html

Edit: time to make pasta.

Looks good. maybe early on say what programs you're using on your laptop to communicate with nfc/phone stuff.

Dope set up. I dont have time for a lot of it, or an apartment of my own these days anyhow, or a job for that matter, but there's some awesome stuff in there if i ever get any of those htings.