[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I was just confused. Were you saying you can't root for a team that's not from your hometown?

Drunk is good, though. I hope you are successful in that endeavor.

i think he meant where you live or somehow tied to residence. like, say your from california but you move to detroit, you may adopt the lions.

? i think.

anyhow, generally i agree with that. but more important is, if you're going to be a fan, be a good one and be loyal. i dont want to hear how you're a knicks fan on and off for 20 years and now the nets move to brooklyn and you're buying their merchandise.

anyhow, you can tell the real ones from the fakes pretty easily anyhow. and personally i appreciate the fact that you like your teams, but i reserve the right to downright despise them if they are in my team's division or you are playing my team atm.

anyhow. philly almost made this a game but NO is putting them down now. dislike both these teams but eagles are one of my most hated of all time so .. lets go saints? i guess

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
i had that earlier this week for a day or two. it has since stopped.

but i never use tapa or the ac app since im so used to just browsing the web for this stuff.

Strange. I do both the AC app and from PC. I prefer to use a PC when I can, but, if I'm out I'll use the AC app on my phone, and, I use it on my Prime as well. Never experience this before, but, glad it resolved itself, lol.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Still in Best Buy. I know about half the employees in the store, and the Microsoft rep that showed up to manage the event is an acquaintance. Nobody is in line for the midnight launch yet and I already have two posters, an inflatable helmet, dog tags, and a retail display.

Three hours down, three to go, and I'm feeling good. Just chattering with the employees and such.

Pics inbound at midnight.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Time for some cat videos.

Simon's Cat in 'Springtime' - YouTube

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

After you posted one of these videos the first time, I went to the site and watched them all. They are really funny and the animation is great. I'm just sad that he doesn't make new ones that frequently. I hate waiting for new content, lol.

Three hours down, three to go, and I'm feeling good. Just chattering with the employees and such.

Youuuuu hussy!! After all we've been through, you're out chattering it up with someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca