[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yea, lets just go back to politics, lol.

I buy my stuff. I make money now, so I have no excuse. If I can't afford it, I just have to wait. Used to copy movies, but now bluray. I have a decent selection of HD-DVDs too. Ah, the beauty of being an early adopter.

Haha, just disobeyed the order to discuss politics. I'd say sue me, but half you mofos actually can.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I buy my stuff. I make money now, so I have no excuse. If I can't afford it, I just have to wait. Used to copy movies, but now bluray. I have a decent selection of HD-DVDs too. Ah, the beauty of being an early adopter.

Haha, just disobeyed the order to discuss politics. I'd say sue me, but half you mofos actually can.

Tippecanoe and Tyler too!

Sent from my SGSIII

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Step into the great Commonwealth and watchout!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got home from work. Need to work on this recovery some more...but I'm not looking forward to what will surely be another disappointing outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech