[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Jus checked out the s3 chit chat thread they got going where funky hangs out. Eh nice little thread they got going. Just a spring chicken with a measly 3000 posts. Not even close to us. I was looking for you s3 owners in there, dint see noone. Would be good to hike the postcount if you did there and here together...eh. NJAP? davidnc?

I posted there a little back when the thread started. It's off-topic like Chatter, but without our occasional ROM and rooting talk. In the end, there's no place like home.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I figured as part of my one thousandth post i would tell you something about myself and that is i like astronomy a lot no not astrology that's not real lol..i figure i will provide a little educational programming so here goes nothing:)

Here's a cool video that also teaches you quite a bit plus its pretty cool:)

Hope you learned something and hope you enjoyed the videos...looking forward to another thousand posts:)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I figured as part of my one thousandth post i would tell you something about myself and that is i like astronomy a lot no not astrology that's not real lol..i figure i will provide a little educating so here goes nothing:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moMrRwsldtA&feature=related

Here's a cool video that also teaches you quite a bit plus its pretty cool:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=ou3TukauccM&NR=1

Hope you learned something and hope you enjoyed the videos...looking forward to another thousand posts:)

Congratulations.

And I called the Doctor Who part. :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Jus checked out the s3 chit chat thread they got going where funky hangs out. Eh nice little thread they got going. Just a spring chicken with a measly 3000 posts. Not even close to us. I was looking for you s3 owners in there, dint see noone. Would be good to hike the postcount if you did there and here together...eh. NJAP? davidnc?
Yup this thread has more character , more different topics,more laid back people . I did just come back from reviewing that thread.Interesting even tho they got people from all the carriers that carry the S3 they wont even come close to the substance this thread has.I did post to the chatter thread NJAP started in the vzw section some .As NJAP mentioned tho theres no place like home lol .
I think this is the most friendly thread in AC,as well as the record holder in total post count. :D

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I guess NiN isn't ever posting again now that his user banner shows 1,000 posts.

LOLZ He needs to take a screenshot, frame it and move on. NiN how you gonna get 2000 if you just admiring your precious 1000th post...type something man!! rofl

Edit: ok you did type...good man

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Early Xmas present for my 3 year old boy was delivered today.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353199016587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353199016587.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 16

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol winning?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Damn you!