[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Were going to be so close to 20k tomorrow morning :D:thumbup:
Amazing work guys something like 500 posts in a day,I'm a little tired to do the exact math lol....
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I have almost a pint of wild turkey rare breed, but I will probably just drink one big mug of a mixed drink. I don't usually get blasted ha.I just prefer a buzz on alcohol. That can actually be as bad as any chemical drug out there.

sent from my Nexus

Same here, man. VERY rarely do I get more than a buzz. I used to smoke a little but not any more, it's time for a new job and as much as I could justify it by saying that it was safer than drinking (which it was), it helped me keep my diet going (which it did), kept my brain quiet and helped me sleep, etc...the money spent and how much it limits my options during the job hunt dictates that I just can't. So, I upped the drinking a little, but 9.9/10 times it's only beer or wine and never enough to get drunk with. Just enough to get warm and relaxed. I have a hell of a time getting to sleep and staying that way, let alone just relaxing. I suppose a doctor's consultation is in order more than anything but that ish costs money that I don't have.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Chatter I leave you with my battery usage...good night:D
tupequ9u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey Zero, that brushing teeth thing? Yeah, no dice. Thanks for the tip though, I'm willing to try anything. 2hrs to go....

Maybe another cigarette. leave the jacket inside, maybe the cool air will wake me up a bit too... (its just below freezing here)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey Zero, that brushing teeth thing? Yeah, no dice. Thanks for the tip though, I'm willing to try anything. 2hrs to go....

Maybe another cigarette. leave the jacket inside, maybe the cool air will wake me up a bit too... (its just below freezing here)

Do a few laps around the house or building :)
Edit:
Gunno try to go to sleep now myself

sent from my Nexus

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm perked up for a little bit. I can tell I'm running on fumes though... I've been awake almost 20hrs. Couple more hours and I can crash -- and hope I've re-set my body clock enough to work all night tomorrow!

EDIT: Ok I'm done. Woke up roughly 5:15AM this morning. It's now 1:45AM.... I'm going to bed. Goodnight/Good morning Chatter. Have a good rest of the weekend.

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Alright chatter, 3AM is my time tonight ? I'll hand things off to the eastern seaboard folks. ;) I'm thinking about turning Sunday into one large Android coding session... if I do, I'll be on chatter all day.

See you all later.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. Got my coffee and trying to decide know finish watching dont tell mom the babysitters dead or play cod blops deuce.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. :-D

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Jesus tap-dancing christ, chatter.. late night you kids do the unholiest things ever... battery usage screenshots??? I is disappointed.

:-\

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Morning. Back at work for me.

Feels like Friday though, since I'm off all next week.

It's just going to be a great day in general. I'm done most of the programing of the machines I'm working on (ahead of schedule), football and beer after work, and I was promised to receive no strings attached fellatio this evening. Then I'm off work hanging out with my awesome 5 yr old son all next week.

Woo hoo!!!

Have a great day, Chatter!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital