[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I am not a shyster, but I always have some of the green. I walk into the LQ store and ask them where the singles are? They point me to the water. I say "singles of good beer?" They say most people aren't willing to pay 4-5 bucks a beer. I understand, but I did my time there, and only settle for premium brew. Damn arrogant bastard!
20121101_221504.jpg
Dose! No Que about it!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm still new to the single-beer game. Part of me does cringe at paying $4, $5, or sometimes around $10 for one bottle, but it ends up being an adventure that is totally worth it. I never really knew beer could be so diverse / complex in terms of it's flavor and texture.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm still new to the single-beer game. Part of me does cringe at paying $4, $5, or sometimes around $10 for one bottle, but it ends up being an adventure that is totally worth it. I never really knew beer could be so diverse / complex in terms of it's flavor and texture.
Don't get me wrong, I am not above a Pabst night out. Bar none. Cole knows...

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just bought an anker extended battery for the s3 and didn't realize it didn't have nnfc.... should have just spent the extra 8 bucks on the Hyperion.:(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
tu6a6uge.jpg

sent from my Nexus

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Boy did today start bad. Migraine woke me at 2. Then again at 6. No bueno. Bright side though is I'm off all weekend which means copious amounts of booze and sports. I can almost fell the gloriousness of it now. Rock on chatterinos.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Working on the day we roll the clocks back? :p

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of law do you practice? And why is it called "practicing" law? Do you ever become an expert?

Yup Sunday morning is the day it is 2am twice :)

Boy did today start bad. Migraine woke me at 2. Then again at 6. No bueno. Bright side though is I'm off all weekend which means copious amounts of booze and sports. I can almost fell the gloriousness of it now. Rock on chatterinos.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

I had a migraine once.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Friday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
F_I_N_A_L_L_Y

I havent done a dam thing at work today that requires thinking ,and I leave in an hour.
I reviewed a few things but that did not really required alot of actual thinking

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463