[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Also... say hello to the Droid DNA's screen, courtesy of Gizmodo. Helllllooo sharp text.

xlarge.jpg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is in VA, can you send over a pack of reds and one of those party sized Starbucks coffee things? I'll pay with get out of jail free cards.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Hehehehehehe.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352848838458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352848838458.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 17

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
By the way, the CB thread is closing the post-count gap. In the last week or so, they've posted over 500 more posts that Chatter.

Sent from my SGSIII

Meh, we were pulling ahead of them for so long, does it really matter? We're still 4k ahead. Plus, I think they brought in ringers. Probably recruited. Chatter just has natural allure. If you chatter, they will come.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Now we're back on track from that lapse earlier today where it was all about Android or whatever, lol.

Yea, just like that. Only not about baseball, and, not boring.

Lol...I'm not a major fan of baseball but seeing as the movie was part of my childhood I am sort of obligated to like it lol,plus from what I can remember it wasn't boring lol...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Meh, we were pulling ahead of them for so long, does it really matter? We're still 4k ahead. Plus, I think they brought in ringers. Probably recruited. Chatter just has natural allure. If you chatter, they will come.

We were over 4.5k ahead last week. Since then, we've been losing steadily losing ground. Definitely moving in the wrong direction.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Rum and coke. Pacer game is about to start. Cheers gents. Let's get posts. Can't lose to cb of all people.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Btw zero and 2d and all you other guys from ny and NJ, how's life after sandy treating you? Did you guys get effed up? Gas rationing? Got power? Those ppl on Staten Island are still in misery.

Posted from my Toro :)p)

Getting better now but it was pretty bad. Not the end of the world by me but definitely had no power for more than a week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11