[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It has a hint of gingerbread to it .Its grainer texture wise then peanut butter.It is kinda like a cookie lol.I guess thats why its called cookie butter.
I havent yet eatten it on anything yet except to get a spoonful out and eat off spoon.I had a coworker pick me up some when they was at Trader Joes.
Trader Joes is the only place I am aware that sells it according to his wife's aunt.I'm gunno try it on brownies tho and those fresh baked peanut butter cookie you buy in bakeries.It kinda reminds me of the butter in the Peanut Butter girl scout cookies but with a hint of gingerbread.
This is the first I have tried its not expensive actually they just gave it to me but I think it cost $1.75 at Trader Joes.They got themselves 2 jars ha :)
I think it would go good on brownies or any type of peanut butter flavored cookie as like an icing.

Outstanding. I love PB on brownies so that sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the review, lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Lol. And this is me reading about you saying this is me about being awake early. Top O the mornin to ya Laddy!

I've been thinking about grabbing the 4200mah Hyperion battery for my s3. I don't really need it but for $22,isn't that a good deal w/case?

Fission Mailed from ParanoiaS3
Where can I get the case? All I got with the hyperion was the suitcase sized back cover.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hmm...its decision time...get the nexus 4 and deal with just average service(t-mobile) or just stick it out with Verizon and keep the s3 what do you guys think?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmm...its decision time...get the nexus 4 and deal with just average service(t-mobile) or just stick it out with Verizon and keep the s3 what do you guys think?

I'm waiting to see if Motorola puts out any surprises in the next two months. I realized yesterday that I haven't seen any exciting news from them in a while. A good sign, perhaps? I'm not going to leave Verizon now, so I'm really paying attention to how much developer support grows for phones like the DNA.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What about getting the N4 and use AT&T? Are they a no go in Pittsburgh?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Jeez, every day? I could pull that off, but, I'd not be happy, lol.

I've spent six years on two of the top rowing teams in the northwest. Asleep by 12 or 1, up at 4:30 every day save Sunday for four of the six years. I can fairly comfortably go 72 hours without sleep now. :-\

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Jeez, every day? I could pull that off, but, I'd not be happy, lol.

For the next 50 years of your life.

Sent from my SGSIII

Its becoming more and more regular, lol. I actually am not minding the early wakeup as much as I thought I would. And some nights I can crash a bit earlier but the workload for this program makes them few and far between.

Not to mention trying to fit in time for Chatter/AC, social life, new wifey, etc.. It's a hard knock life but someone's gotta live it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Its becoming more and more regular, lol. I actually am not minding the early wakeup as much as I thought I would. And some nights I can crash a bit earlier but the workload for this program makes them few and far between.

Not to mention trying to fit in time for Chatter/AC, social life, new wifey, etc.. It's a hard knock life but someone's gotta live it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIiT6ry6zQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGSIII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan