[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i guess i was just hoping for a miraculous surprise use of tablets that i could appropriate. the best i can come up with is using it to control my home theatre wireless or something ... yet i dont have a home theatre haha.

maybe i'll buy a stylus and draw cartoons on the thing. not that i have time to do that.

it would make one hell of a navigation tool in the car if it was 3g. and i had like 35 hours to build something to hold it in there.

well anyway thanks for the ideas. probably just not for me. love my laptop.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
it would make one hell of a navigation tool in the car if it was 3g. and i had like 35 hours to build something to hold it in there.

I have been working on getting my GTAB7 in my car. Just haven't really had the time to work on it lately. I have ideas, but, it's going to end up being complicated. If I ever get around to it, I'll post what I end up doing.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
ahh, don't know if i can go back to a stock ROM...think i will wait till AOKP or CM10.1 show up.

Also
It is that time of year again......EGGNOG, this stuff will be so much better when i get out of work and add some RUM.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
ahh, don't know if i can go back to a stock ROM...think i will wait till AOKP or CM10.1 show up.

Also
It is that time of year again......EGGNOG, this stuff will be so much better when i get out of work and add some RUM.

I'm itching to flash, but I think I'll give the devs a few more days. Pretty sure I have most of the 4.2 goodies anyway. Perhaps if I find I need to kill some time.

As for eggnog, the alcohol isn't enought to get me over the feeling of swallowing a fat snot loogie. I can see why the ladies like it though. Aaaayyyyyooo!!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Late to the day, but good morning anyway! Last day of my preceptorship, then three more days at work, and viola, 4 day weekend. Can't wait. Have a awesome day chatter...