[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Went to Costco today. It's like 90 miles away from me. I love how that store sucks the life outta you. Hard to spend less than a hundred.

I have two within 10 minutes of me, four more within 20 minutes, and a total of ten within half an hour -- including the headquarters, original 1983 location, and first warehouse in downtown Seattle. It's ridiculous.

I can practically walk over and buy thousands of anything I want... not that I'd be able to walk back with it.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I have two within 10 minutes of me, four more within 20 minutes, and a total of ten within half an hour -- including the headquarters, original 1983 location, and first warehouse in downtown Seattle. It's ridiculous.

I can practically walk over and buy thousands of anything I want... not that I'd be able to walk back with it.

I was in Seattle last year and I passed a few of em and thought to myself the 2 I just passed were pretty close to each other. Had no idea so many so close. For me I don't do the 90 mile thing too often, so its a treat.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You know I used to be such a pro at attachments and posting pics.....the way this forum handles pics nowadays has really changed. I am stumped for now I'll figure it out someday. :-/

I keep attaching a pic in tapatalk, then when I turn my phone sideways to type the post, it just gets rid of the pic. Drives me f'ing insane. I hate Tapatalk. I was having a discussion with myself earlier about which app I hate more, Tapatalk or Facebook. Couldn't decide, lol. Probably Tapatalk because I can take or leave a Facebook app, but I need Tapatalk

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
The BSG reboot is worth watching. There's three-way Cylon action to look forward to.

I've seen about half of it but the person I borrowed it from didn't have them all and I forgot about it. It's probably been five years, so, it's a fresh show for me. I'm excited. Also, menage le cylon, outstanding.

if i start battlestar, start with the reboot?

same goes for dr who - where to start?

I heard the original is horrible, probs just the reboot.

If I ever get around to watching Doctor Who, I'm going to watch it all.

You know I used to be such a pro at attachments and posting pics.....the way this forum handles pics nowadays has really changed. I am stumped for now I'll figure it out someday. :-/

For the last couple of weeks when I post a pic from the website, it posts like yours did. You just have to go into edit, delete the attachment text in the text box, and, put the image back in. Works for me every time. It's annoying, but, it works.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Earlier posts were with the 'insert image' button ... this is with advanced options-manage attachments. funny thing is earlier when I hit the preview, they showed ok ahhh whatever.

Attachments

• IMG_20121115_130436.jpg
    IMG_20121115_130436.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20121115_175036.jpg
    IMG_20121115_175036.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member