[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I didn't thank your post cos you're leaving, its just that I promised. Plus I don't want to give you the impression that I like that you leaving.

I thought it was because I told you guys to have a good night, didn't think it was because I was leaving, all good. :D

You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Doing it on the phone browser is just as bad. Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

If I have a computer around, I use it, generally. At work where I can't access my gmail, I'll answer subscribed threads VIA my Prime because it's just easier on the AC app to go in to subscribed and see what is bolded as new. Much easier to send links to work email or find the thread in the subforum. But, other than that, I prefer the PC for posting, just easier.

I beat david to the thread today. Lol.

Dafuq you doing up so early?

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what to make of your post. PIC of ding dongs cool. Truck stop comments? Idk what to make of those. :confused:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Pic of Ding Dongs is cool indeed. They were purchased at a truckstop. The truckers apparently haven't heard the news about Hostess' demise yet.

Get it? ;):D:eek:

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Whats up chatter?

Weekend full of painting the kitchen and living room here.. Waiting on the Dell repair guy to show up in a little bit to replace the motherboard in my laptop.. Wouldn't ya know out of no where it just decides it doesn't want to wake from sleep anymore and turns out its a motherboard sensor failure... Thankful for my warranty :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well definitely heading up to Michigan early Tuesday am,(1 or 2am) so I can get there by Tuesday afternoon(2 or 3 pm). All systems go, ha :)

sent from my Nexus

Last edited:

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
had some of this stuff Last night
360-chocolate-vodka.jpg

and it is amazing, mix it with Monster Java energy drink and enjoy!!! (warning...you can not taste any alcohol, so be careful)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What it do, Chatter? Trying to decide on breakfast, then going to watch last night's Dexter.
If your home then your limited to what you have on hand.. In that case I usually end up with a fried egg sandwich :) My father in law got me hooked on them darn things.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just had two homemade apple pumkin muffins. Sorry chatter, forgot to post pics. :'( I realized it was 11:00 and I didn't have breakfast yet. I destroyed them without even thinking about it, lol.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This is what the forum website keeps putting in my quick reply box....wtf

Fwiw I have never touched weed,alcohol, cigarettes etc... just not for me well okay I will probably drink but,the other two are a no go..:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I can't go our much anymore without mentally dismantling what I eat.

In other news, look at all this sauce cole2kb made:
View attachment 47269

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

Dude, your last batch was the fastest selling sauce in our 3 year history. For reals.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

TWHS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If your home then your limited to what you have on hand.. In that case I usually end up with a fried egg sandwich :) My father in law got me hooked on them darn things.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This is what the forum website keeps putting in my quick reply box....wtf

Lol, this what I get.

I don't think it's just you. Some people just don't / can't naturally integrate a tablet into their digital life. Their phone and PC is enough, and they don't feel there is a gap that needs to be filled in between those two.

I'd love to have one because it is the most affordable option for a high-end Android device at the moment. If I had my dream phone (Note 2) a tablet would just sit around and collect dust for the most part.

Mostly use the Nexus 7 to read ebooks and surf the web.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Anybody? NJAP? Hello?

Easy killer, they are slaughtering the calf now. Got a sub though, going to be a working lunch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Don't get cranky.

It's all about quality, not quantity. You win in both areas!

I did it recently too. Should have taken a screenshot. Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

I've got about 30 friends, down from around 400. Those 30 people, Facebook is the best option to keep in touch with them, so I will have my account for as long as necessary. It just irritates me that after my 2+ years(ish) as an Android user, that has always been the most consistently horrible app and has NEVER worked correctly. It's bull . There's no excuse for it.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Possibly...lol:D

I can go a couple of hours without eating with any other meal but breakfast. It sets the tone for how my body feels throughout the day which I welcome. I use to be so unhealthy before. My energy level now is night and day.

I am jealous. I always wanted to try rock climbing. What is a good way to start? Any tips?

Man, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss smoking. Use to love having a coke and smoke :D Especially after meals too.

I thought it was posting a bad link.

Lol, no worries... I can't seem to properly post a YouTube video lately :D

I didn't thank your post cos you're leaving, its just that I promised. Plus I don't want to give you the impression that I like that you leaving.

You guys at home (where I'm sure there is a cpu) and you still using the phone (tapatalk) to post?? Doing it on the phone browser is just as bad. Tapa is getting crappy nowadays, and if there is a comp, I WILL NOT use tapa. Funny I used love that app. I will again after they fix the dam thing.

I beat david to the thread today. Lol.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Good luck lol...the chances aren't good that any of use in chatter will win but eh...whatever:D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353343995211.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353343995211.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173