[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Getting ready to go out and about running errands and whatnot. Good thing I have a super comfy hat and shirt thanks to big pimpin cole2kb's birthday presents.
uploadfromtaptalk1353346582761.jpg

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Yo check out the top poster list. 4 of the top 5 are regulars here. That funky guy still at the top though. Blast that guy off the top!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yo check out the top poster list. 4 of the top 6 are regulars here. That funky guy still at the top though. Blast that guy off the top!

FTFY, lol. Anyway. I'll be back on the list by tomorrow morning I would think. That'll make 5 of us. I'll be in the number two slot by Wednesday. Lol????

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Heh.. After you do a multi quote you have to go back and uncheck the ones you quoted, or it will keep quoting them. I noticed the bug a week or 2 ago, someone ought to tell Cory :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sweet, all those posts that came up in reply are gone. I just did a multi-quote though. Will have to test if that made them disappear.

meat-bubble-nasty

That's just disgusting. You should do commercials... for their competitors. Lol.

I had my first one over a year. I like to change er up. Try it, its fun.

I change my avatar probably every month or two. The only reason I was busting on you was because it went from your old one, to your bike, to the shaka, to Obama giving the shaka, all in a couple of days, lol.

Coulda sworn there was 5. My eyesight is fuped up.

It used to be five, before the major site overhaul. Now it's six.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Heh.. After you do a multi quote you have to go back and uncheck the ones you quoted, or it will keep quoting them. I noticed the bug a week or 2 ago, someone ought to tell Cory :p

There it is. Not sure why all my previous multi quotes cleared up just now though.

Why don't you tell him, you discovered it. I'd do it but you deserve the credit, lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz