[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Nap time and one last shift on midnight. Done tomorrow at 730 am, back to work Monday 7am. Sort of a long weekend. Happy turkey day evening to you all!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got done taking the woman's dad back home 65 miles from home. Of course we had to make 'just one quick stop.' Which has turned into a 30 minute ordeal.

Lord help her if I'm out late and oversleep my chance to get to alltel in the morning for $1 Galaxy 2's and RAZR maxx's

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Just smoked some fresh oysters. You can only have so much turkey.
uzunusa2.jpg

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Watching google I/o or at least trying(ik this was a long time ago just getting a chance to watch it:)) i must curse hughesnet...no not yet the time is not at hand lol..but soon
(That's a lot of edits lol distracted by google i/o thirty minutes in go hughesnet:))
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Man, I wish I could have scooped up one of those 360 deals. I'd love to have a console again. Having a ton of fun playing Portal 2 on my PC but sad that I'm not getting any achievement points, lol.

Also, Andrew, if I don't hear from you by 8 AM I'm high-tailing it to your place and banging on the door, for reals. :p

Back home now, made out with a few left-overs and a good helping of un-consumed booze. Just as drama filled and stupid as I expected. Decent food. Got to love being outed in front of my mother. :-/

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
They didn't know yet? I'm surprised as you seem very open about it. How did it go?

I am, for the most part, but she will make a huge deal out of it and it just isn't worth it until I am in a serious enough relationship to where I want him to meet my family.

Nothing really happened, somebody who knows already mentioned it and she heard, I saw the look on her face, and walked away, that was the end of it...for now. Not looking forward to it coming up again, which it is sure to, in the passive aggressive way that she loves to do.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I am, for the most part, but she will make a huge deal out of it and it just isn't worth it until I am in a serious enough relationship to where I want him to meet my family.

Nothing really happened, somebody who knows already mentioned it and she heard, I saw the look on her face, and walked away, that was the end of it...for now. Not looking forward to it coming up again, which it is sure to, in the passive aggressive way that she loves to do.

Lame. I'm sorry to hear that. At least the it's over and you can spend the night chattering it up with your drama free Chatter bros.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton