[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So last night, one of the CNAs comes up to me with some chicks number. I am almost married. It was refreshing that chicks still dig me. Love my Amber though.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hmm just realized today that I still haven't got my gift card I won.. Not a big deal though I'm sure il get it eventually

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I emailed Cory Streater about mine about a week ago or so. I haven't heard a thing either.
There's something go on here. Perhaps someone screwed up the shipping information for you guys..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I gotta admit, I still kinda miss my old Blackberry (Pearl 8130). I really liked the SureType keyboard. And it felt awesomely solid for it's size. But after experiencing Android 4.2.1, I doubt I could go back to Blackberry 4.5. MAYBE (very maybe) BB10 -- that remains to be seen -- but not the old 4.5 OS. No way (and the trackball that I had to take apart twice a month to clean all the lint and junk out of it.... no)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I gotta admit, I still kinda miss my old Blackberry (Pearl 8130). I really liked the SureType keyboard. And it felt awesomely solid for it's size. But after experiencing Android 4.2.1, I doubt I could go back to Blackberry 4.5. MAYBE (very maybe) BB10 -- that remains to be seen -- but not the old 4.5 OS. No way (and the trackball that I had to take apart twice a month to clean all the lint and junk out of it.... no)

I've got a work-issued BlackBerry Tour and it's running BBOS 5.0, which frankly isn't that different than 4.5. The trackball is still working fine, but mostly because I barely use the Tour.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks like.Verizon closed the loophole that I was thinking of using to get a Droid DNA at the subsidized price, while keeping unlimited data.

My primary line is up for renewal in March and I don't expect Verizon to let month-to-month customers keep unlimited data forever. Part of the reason I decided to go the Nexus 4 route is to prepare for when Verizon eventually moves those with grandfathered, unlimited data plans to tiered plans.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Looks like.Verizon closed the loophole that I was thinking of using to get a Droid DNA at the subsidized price, while keeping unlimited data.

My primary line is up for renewal in March and I don't expect Verizon to let month-to-month customers keep unlimited data forever. Part of the reason I decided to go the Nexus 4 route is to prepare when Verizon eventually moves those with grandfathered, unlimited data plans to tiered plans.

I paid 750 for my 32G sgs3....like a boss....forever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy