[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, I lol'ed the most at "Here's the plan: get your ass to Mars."

Also, this reminds me that I've never actually seen the first Terminator. I love the second one though.

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
IP tomorrow. Con Friday. Evidence wed next week.

I had con monday and he asked what the loving theory of same sex marriage was. I had apparently been not listening that day. So I wrote some stuff about equal protection and gender classification. Check after class, turns out that's what the loving theory is. I had some drinks to celebrate my luck.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Good evening chatter....chill day eh? Time for some RED.
IMG_20121204_230734.jpg

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I had con monday and he asked what the loving theory of same sex marriage was. I had apparently been not listening that day. So I wrote some stuff about equal protection and gender classification. Check after class, turns out that's what the loving theory is. I had some drinks to celebrate my luck.

im pretty beat for con. i'll have about 1.5 days to learn it all.

gotta study ip real quick in the morning, pray for an A-, and get to con law.

hate this %^&*(

never heard of loving theory btw. we dont do civil rights till next semester con law 2 tho.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

hate this %^&*(

never heard of loving theory btw. we dont do civil rights till next semester con law 2 tho.

Different degree, different work, and yet I COMPLETELY understand.

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site

hate this %^&*(

Yeah we're not supposed to either, but the class got expanded from 3 to 4 credit hours this year and you could tell our professor just started throwing in random things to fill time. The good news is no one else knew what it was and I guessed right so for once I love the law school curve.

I got to get back to reading for business associations. So many statutes. Good luck on the tests zero and if all else fails just write 14th amendment substantive due process Friday. I swear that's the answer to everything in that class.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You know, at 28 into the last one, I found this. ONE second from 2 hours bliss.....hmmmmm wonder whats next....this rocks.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. Migraine woke me up at 5. Not a good way to start the day. Hope it goes away fast.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just got my black Friday LG bluray player for my bedroom. $38 was a great deal, good little bedroom bluray, and it matches my LG 37" flat screen.

Happy hump day all

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!