[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd try to offer some sort of positive advice, you know, "fish in the sea" and all... but I've been there before and it didn't really do much for me.

Sorry to hear that guys, here's some music for ya. Not the most cheerful song, but the melody has always come across as surprisingly uplifting to me.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Also, I'm officially open to serious suggestions for names for an online 3D-printing studio. ;)

Tried looking around for Latin words relating to modelling, structures, building, etc. Since I'll be focusing on phone/tablet accessories, I liked the word "throne" (as in seat, chair, dock, stand, etc.) but couldn't find a way to include it in a smooth-sounding name.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm officially open to serious suggestions for names for an online 3D-printing studio. ;)

Tried looking around for Latin words relating to modelling, structures, building, etc. Since I'll be focusing on phone/tablet accessories, I liked the word "throne" (as in seat, chair, dock, stand, etc.) but couldn't find a way to include it in a smooth-sounding name.

Ducere is the Latin word for dock,of course not used in the same way as dock is being used in this context:) the Latin word for structure wouldn't work at all though..
Edit this may sound stupid but what about, 4th dimension?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii are you going to try correct your sleep schedule?;)

I've tried twice now, and have failed both times... so I guess it stays as-is. Asleep by 10am, up by 6pm. :-\

As for the name suggestions, keep them coming. I'm looking for a straightforward domain (.com) from the name, which is part of the challenge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power