[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Engire

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to nexusisneecesary for making the 25,000th post in the Android Central Chatter: Where everyone knows your name thread!

I think it's pretty amazing that both this thread and the CrackBerry 5000 (CB 50K Challenge) got their 25,000th post on the same day. The two threads were created completely independently of each other for completely different reasons. The nature of the 'chatter' in both threads is different. The similarity, however, is that both have evolved (over 25,000 posts) to become a community within a community of people who simply enjoy each others company and have found similar interests.

In the CB 5000 thread we all have made new friends and enjoy each other's company. I see the same thing here. We share your excitement about your reaching your 25,000th post and wanted to share our tradition of awarding images/avatars to people who post at landmark stages. The imagery and message is specific to content in the CB 5000 thread, but we feel that the message transcends our thread.

So it is this light that the CB 5000 thread wants to both acknowledge the accomplishment of reaching your 25,000th post, but to also wish all of you here a very happy and healthy holiday season! Onward to 50K!
FYI
This posted late due to post count approval I would think. It is at #25058

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I just turned off the comp and doing tapa in front of the tv.
I don't know what I'm more addicted to, nfl or checking the forums. ;-/

Sent from my mako :)p)

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You make a good point. I'm going to need to stockpile, especially since the apocalypse is coming this week.

Sent from my Nexus 4

So you're saying we need beer for the end of the world? I'll buy that.
Good to be drunk when we die, although whiskey might be better.

Sent from my mako :)p)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair