[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Good morning.... Monday off here, so maybe back to sleep lol.

I'm in. Western Washington is getting its snow on.. at least at 2500 feet. Seattle just gets more rain. Here are the current conditions in the area I plan to visit for photography near Mt. Adams:

camera0.jpg

:-\

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in. Western Washington is getting its snow on.. at least at 2500 feet. Seattle just gets more rain. Here are the current conditions in the area I plan to visit for photography near Mt. Adams:

http://www.petries.net/troutlake/camera0.jpg

:-\

Looks Awesome. We are getting some of the white stuff up here as well. Wish it would drop on the eastern slope of the hills. It has been cold, but no snow in the Boulder area...yet being the operative word.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just sent an email to my daughter's principal in regards to school security. :( Should not have to have worries like this...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just sent an email to my daughter's principal in regards to school security. :( Should not have to have worries like this...

Tell me about it.... I'm at school right now and we had someone call in a death threat to our school yesterday.... I'm quietly freaking out....

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
This weekends work!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355775536966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355775536966.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 22

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Agreed my man, it's awful for what happened and the worries that are prevalent today. It's sad that I can't leave my house without my knife and Glock...its like leaving my house without my wallet and one X+

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget a light tool. I carry several, a keychain and a single battery LED. I want to have a weapon mounted light as well, but no rail on old gun, so I'll have to upgrade for that.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Random LTE speed test. Today, Shrewsbury MA, just west of Boston, near Worcester MA.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355779814273.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355779814273.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 38

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget a light tool. I carry several, a keychain and a single battery LED. I want to have a weapon mounted light as well, but no rail on old gun, so I'll have to upgrade for that.

Fenix flashlights are where its at. I have a ld21 and a e something at home,and a mini fenix in my backpack always.
Good to have. Insanely bright.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Agreed.. My girlfriend said the DOE just gave her shool a 2nd security guard for this week only to make them feel safer. School is just shy of 800 children and has one guard. And this is in the Bronx.. Pitiful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Agreed.. My girlfriend said the DOE just gave her shool a 2nd security guard for this week only to make them feel safer. School is just shy of 800 children and has one guard. And this is in the Bronx.. Pitiful.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The majority of the NYPD's school safety agents are not armed so not sure what they're supposed to do in a bad situation.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The majority of the NYPD's school safety agents are not armed so not sure what they're supposed to do in a bad situation.

Sent from my SGSIII

Oh I totally agree, and I don't believe they should be armed either... but having their presence is important both for actual safety and the perception of it. And one guard in a school is unacceptable, IMO.

Btw when the hell did you become a moderator??????