What am I going to use this for???!!!??? T-T this is pure torture

za2eqy8u.jpg

Codename: One V.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It's ok to answer them all "no," "yes," or "maybe."

you might fail tho

btw you can go to law school. there's no math, only misery.

No, the math comes later when you learn that your student-loan payments exceed your income. That is real misery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just checking in... gonna flash AOKP jb mr b2. Just wondering if I could get away with only wiping dalvik/cache or if I should do a full wipe...

EDIT: I'm running AOKP jb mr b1 already.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It's ok to answer them all "no," "yes," or "maybe."

you might fail tho

btw you can go to law school. there's no math, only misery.

Lol I wish xD that would make my life easier. And I figured out how to not take pre calculus and take something easier and its actually useful. Personal finance here I come! :) but first I have to finish this year of algebra 2 :( and I'm gonna go to college for video game design and programing.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol I wish xD that would make my life easier. And I figured out how to not take pre calculus and take something easier and its actually useful. Personal finance here I come! :) but first I have to finish this year of algebra 2 :( and I'm gonna go to college for video game design and programing.

Good luck! I am taking the highest BIO class my community college offers. Pathophysiology. I heart school and science. Guess I am nerd core.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

If you're going to go to college for video game design and programming, and your current fear is finishing Algebra 2, you're in for a hell of an awakening. ;) Collegiate physics and advanced maths courses required for higher-level computer theory and virtual design classes are ridiculous.

Hence why I've moved to private product development and contractual work instead of school this year.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
If you're going to go to college for video game design and programming, and your current fear is finishing Algebra 2, you're in for a hell of an awakening. ;) Collegiate physics and advanced maths courses required for higher-level computer theory and virtual design classes are ridiculous.

Hence why I've moved to private product development and contractual work instead of school this year.

Shoot me nowwwww..... But in the long run it'll be totally worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87