Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
amazing picture discovered on reddit..
ZKlIbTh.jpeg

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Reddit pretty much went crazy about Jennifer Lawrence last night.

I have no idea who she is but I just saw that video where she was talking to a reporter and Jack Nicholson came up and complimented her, I thought her reaction was really genuine and cool. I'm sure she'll gain the proper level of Hollywood pretension in a year or so.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea who she is but I just saw that video where she was talking to a reporter and Jack Nicholson came up and complimented her, I thought her reaction was really genuine and cool. I'm sure she'll gain the proper level of Hollywood pretension in a year or so.

A lot of people have been praising her and identifying with her for being much more of a 'normal person'. I'm not as convinced that she will change. Here's Jennifer Lawrence 101 from Wikipedia:

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her first major role was as a lead cast member on TBS' The Bill Engvall Show (2007?2009) and she subsequently appeared in the independent films The Burning Plain (2008) and Winter's Bone (2010), for which she received nominations for the Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Satellite Award, Independent Spirit Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress. At age 20, she was the third-youngest actress ever to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress. At age 22, her performance as a recovering sex addict in the romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook (2012) earned her the Screen Actors Guild Award, Golden Globe Award, Independent Spirit Award, Satellite Award, and the Academy Award for Best Actress, amongst other accolades, making her the youngest person ever to be nominated for two Best Actress Oscars[4] and the second youngest Best Actress winner.

Lawrence is also known for playing Raven Darkh?lme/Mystique in the 2011 film X-Men: First Class. In 2012, she achieved international recognition starring as the heroine Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, an adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling novel of the same name. Her performance in the film garnered her notable critical praise and marked her as the highest-grossing action heroine of all time.[5][6] Lawrence's performances thus far have prompted Rolling Stone to call her "the most talented young actress in America".[7]

Oh and she was recently voted the "Most Desirable Woman of 2013" by AskMen.

Photo 1 (a favorite on Reddit.)

Photo 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Nah. Just felt like posting it cause it was stuck in my head.

Nothing wrong with that.. it's been stuck in everyone's head. :) I ran into Ben and Ryan (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) walking around near the UW campus last summer. Stopped and talked for a few minutes. Great guys.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Man, I don't know what kicked my behind worse. The flu yesturday, or working today with the remainders of the flu still fighting to keep me in bed. Either way, I was very happy to get home today.

What's good Chatter?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I need to go to the store because I need to buy food, but I don't want to go to the store because I need to shower first. I can't shower first, because I'm out of shampoo, shaving cream, etc. and those are part of what I need. But I have to go to the store to get those things.

I've been watching YouTube videos for the past 15 minutes because I can't decide how to solve this problem. :)

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I need to go to the store because I need to buy food, but I don't want to go to the store because I need to shower first. I can't shower first, because I'm out of shampoo, shaving cream, etc. and those are part of what I need. But I have to go to the store to get those things.

I've been watching YouTube videos for the past 15 minutes because I can't decide how to solve this problem. :)

Slap on some pit butter, a hat and get to the store pronto!

Sent from my Nexus 7

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Or, order shower supplies from Amazon with overnight shipping, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Or, order shower supplies from Amazon with overnight shipping, lol