Sent from there can only be HTC One

Attachments

• 1383695467520.jpg
    1383695467520.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 18

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Was 60th in line last night at my local gamestop, was home by 12:20am, went to bed at 330am, woke up at 730am and have been going all day...Pretty impressed by Ghosts so far...Taco, where are you?

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Got it at 4, played a little, back to GTA V. I expected more from Ghosts in all honesty. Multiplayer is good, but not great. Campaign, I'm not done with. Extinction flat out sucks.

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just had a really, really awkward nexus moment
that I'm kinda embarrassed to share.

I realized I didn't have 4.4 on my Nexus 7 2013 and was like, "oh, I"ll just flash it"
then realized I haven't even unlocked the thing.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I just had a really, really awkward nexus moment
that I'm kinda embarrassed to share.

I realized I didn't have 4.4 on my Nexus 7 2013 and was like, "oh, I"ll just flash it"
then realized I haven't even unlocked the thing.

Yea... I guess it helps if you unlock it first. ;)

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still kinda early on a "Hump Day Morning" :)
Have a Happy Day ,,,,,,,First post officially on Wednesday(after midnight) since Night shift must have crashed out early :p

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Howdy Chatterinos! Been playing with my new toy since I got home. Awesome phone. :) I can't believe how some people are with phones. More than half the threads in the n5 general section on xda are negative. Unreal.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Howdy Chatterinos! Been playing with my new toy since I got home. Awesome phone. :) I can't believe how some people are with phones. More than half the threads in the n5 general section on xda are negative. Unreal.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

What's going on bro. So the nexus 5 is legit? AC is legit! I got an email from Phil. Apparently I won a 32G nexus 5 in my choice of color! So stoked! They are overnight shipping it and it should arrive tomorrow. Phil threw in a wireless charging pad as well.

I love you AC! You too chatter! I am off tomorrow and will be waiting for my beloved black nexus 5!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
What's going on bro. So the nexus 5 is legit? AC is legit! I got an email from Phil. Apparently I won a 32G nexus 5 in my choice of color! So stoked! They are overnight shipping it and it should arrive tomorrow. Phil threw in a wireless charging pad as well.

I love you AC! You too chatter! I am off tomorrow and will be waiting for my beloved black nexus 5!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dude seriously? That is frackin awesome! You gonna make the switch to another carrier?