[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LoL,,,,^^^^^ :D

In other news .I hope the electrician is almost done wiring in the breaker box when I get home.
Its being converted from the "old school fuse" box to a breaker box.

@ kct1975 Enjoy your N6 :)

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
What was the issue with m8?

Nexus 6 Assassin Edition. Android Central Moderator.
For whatever reason, my HTC M8 just sort of up and died. It had been acting a little strange (like the screen freezing) in the weeks leading up to its death. On the day it croaked, however, it was working fine, until it started having problems connecting to mobile data. I rebooted the phone, and it seemed fine. Then I left my desk at work to get some lunch, and when I returned to my desk, the phone was Stone Cold Dead. I tried all of the Reboot tricks, including mashing down the power button, and also holding down the power button, and pressing the Volume Up and Volume Down keys, and nothing worked.
If you're selling, check out our marketplace forums.

Nexus 6 Assassin Edition. Android Central Moderator.
Thanks, I will do that! 👍
Fundamentally flawed. It was made by HTC

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
Actually, before my recent problems with both my HTC M8 and my HTC M7, I hadn't had any problems with the HTC devices.

At this point though, I'm starting to question the HTC quality control. Also, I'm ready to try a different experience, and the Nexus 6 seems like a really nice device.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
M preview makes me want to get a Nexus. If they actually put out a good one this year, I may consider it

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to wait and see about new Nexus, new Moto, and LG G4.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
G4 should be out in a few days. The other two will be out later this year. I mostly have hope for the Nexus. Not a fan of LG’s UI and Moto is as slow or slower than Samsung as updating so I personally wouldn't go for them

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Can I have the stock wallpaper? Thanks :D

Here:
m%2Bwallaper.jpg

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your new device!

So it seems that UPS completely lost my broken HTC M8 that was being shipped to the HTC Repair Center. I have filed a claim with UPS.

All I can say is that I am glad that I decided to order my new Nexus 6.

The brand new Nexus 6 just arrived yesterday.

I will post the unboxing pictures this weekend.

I'm still using my Nexus 6 / Moto X '14 Combo as my daily drivers, the ZF2 is going to be a toy for awhile. I did activate it on AT&T today though.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well that answers my question in advance of me asking you Ha I was going to ask what carrier you had it on.Congrats Btw

Sent from my LG-H815

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What up gents? Work makes me carry a Verizon phone, so I have Verizon and T-Mobile on tap at all times. Truth is, when using data, T-Mobile has been stronger faster and more reliable. I travel to many cities as well, not sure what the hoopla is with VZW, but damn.........http://youtu.be/K5G1FmU-ldg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Got this case for my G4. (H815) Its the same brand of case on my N6 :)
c8caf0f0d35c48bb6146573397c1f502.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

First I heard of that brand wa searching for slim case for N6. I usually carry phone in pocket since holsters arent for me Anyhoo that brand has covers for the speaker plug and usb plug and pretty cheap price wise :)

Sent from my LG-H815

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12