[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
553182_4133530227295_741574411_n.jpg

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Good luck with all the legal stuff. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!

I know what you mean about strength. I had to do rehab on my knee following surgery when I was in the 8th grade. It wasn't fun as a kid, and it certainly can't be better as an adult.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Thanks Laura

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Well Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I broke my shoulder. Things are improving nicely - still painful at times, but not near what it used to be. I'm still super careful with what I do and how I do it - still doing most things one-handed, but I'm slowly getting more (pain-free) mobility back, and I can do more with less pain then even a week ago. I haven't asked my doctor when he figures I'll be back to 100%, but in my estimation probably late August, maybe early September yet. Even once the bone has healed I still have to work on gaining strength and mobility back into my muscles. There's a noticeable difference in size between my left arm and my right, and I've got a pretty slim build to begin with - so that's saying something!

Anyway - it's healing, that's my main concern. Next step is working with a lawyer to pursue a claim against my landlord for the injury, and hoping we can keep bills and rent paid until I'm back to working both jobs again! Trying to stay positive, but sometimes it gets to be a bit much....
I too am glad to hear that you are healing. Sorry to hear that you will have to go through so much rehab. I know what that is like, because I have had to do rehab a few times, and I know that it is not pleasant.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
To celebrate our nation's independence this year I got sunburnt riding my motorcycle, grilled up some cow and got shot in the chest with a sparkler thing. Next up, more motorcycle and some fireworks.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Fuz and her lifelong buddy.She's been friends with ever since she was a kitten(20 years old this month)
46bd8a89828bb69e126955a0062fddb3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

For some reason, I just never got into soccer.

I do like the soccer Google doodle though.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Typically I don't follow soccer either, but I do tend to follow World Cup soccer. The games seem to be much more intense than the typical English Premier League or MLS games.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Typically I don't follow soccer either, but I do tend to follow World Cup soccer. The games seem to be much more intense than the typical English Premier League or MLS games.
My late father loved any kind of sports. He'd have soccer on TV often. I don't think there was any sport be didn't like.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Lollipop to finish on my Moto X. 🍭🍭🍭

Only 75 more apps to optimize.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Ladies and gentlemen it is my regret to inform you that very soon I will no longer be the Forums Assassin Droid as is indicated in my signature image.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37