EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!! (Boot Looping)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Im really sorry if I sound stupid. Im not sure about all these versions, which...and what.. I live in Danmark, so dont sure what we use here. Im so confused.. When I hold VOLUME UP AND DOWN AND POWER, I get this android logo screen with open stomack , and it says START abowe.

OK, but this is important, does your phone use GSM or LTE?

If you're in denmark i assume you use GSM?

There are different files to flash according to which model of galaxy nexus you have.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Im really sorry if I sound stupid. Im not sure about all these versions, which...and what.. I live in Danmark, so dont sure what we use here. Im so confused.. When I hold VOLUME UP AND DOWN AND POWER, I get this android logo screen with open stomack , and it says START abowe.

That's the bootloader!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The odin file you just used DOES NOT contain the boot loader - but you should be able to flash a bootloader now in ODIN i believe.

Pls try to flash this file in ODIN:

Redirecting

i think that should flash you back to stock using odin 3

DroidShock

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
If the file i just posted ^ does not put you back to stock i think at least it should get you Fastboot. If that is the case, please follow the directions found here: [HOW TO] Restore Galaxy Nexus to Stock V2 - xda-developers

My computer is about to die. I dont have a charger with me. Good luck. If my cpu dies before you let us know what happened i'll check when i get home.

Ok. Im really appreciating your help. God Bless You.

When I try to find the file (yakju-icl53f-factory-89fccaac) in Odin-PDA my computer cant see it. Should I extract something from it or change anything. It needs a "tar" file.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Im really appreciating your help. God Bless You.

When I try to find the file (yakju-icl53f-factory-89fccaac) in Odin-PDA my computer cant see it. Should I extract something from it or change anything. It needs a "tar" file.

yes extract it there should be a .tar file inside.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I DID IT BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ve used your second link, with fastboot mode. And after some fumbling around I fixed it. Its brilliant. I owe you a big one man. Thanks a lot.

Awesome. Glad it worked out.

take a few deep breaths. The best phone you ever had is going to be alright :)

for future reference, you might want to give this a read:
[Guide] Ultimate Galaxy Nexus Guide - RootzWiki

Reactions: DroidShock

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech