[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the happy side of the rom world. You won't be going back. Lol. I've got a good site for themes if your interested

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2

Thanks. Now doing search on what to save on my PC, did TiBu, SMS and call log backup but not sure what on SD to backup. I have been looking to try something else.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Now doing search on what to save on my PC, did TiBu, SMS and call log backup but not sure what on SD to backup. I have been looking to try something else.

gallery. Be careful with tibu though. It may not work or screw up your flash. You might want to just start fresh.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
gallery. Be careful with tibu though. It may not work or screw up your flash. You might want to just start fresh.

Everything went smooth other than I couldn't get my signal or Wifi to be blue? It was gray? I even went into settings and saw the default was cyan blue and kept pressing set, default and nothing. I also couldn't find how to change the color for bottom keys. Found way to add the 4th icon and stuff, but I liked using the reflected blue keys I zipped using theme zipper and that was a mistake. Flashed softkey zip and was in boot loop, UI stopped is what I got on screen. My Nandroid says MD5 doesn't match for Bugless I did with ROM manager and I just started over with Bugless and Tibu did great returning to that. I need more practice on becoming a flashaholic! Lol

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Everything went smooth other than I couldn't get my signal or Wifi to be blue? It was gray? I even went into settings and saw the default was cyan blue and kept pressing set, default and nothing. I also couldn't find how to change the color for bottom keys. Found way to add the 4th icon and stuff, but I liked using the reflected blue keys I zipped using theme zipper and that was a mistake. Flashed softkey zip and was in boot loop, UI stopped is what I got on screen. My Nandroid says MD5 doesn't match for Bugless I did with ROM manager and I just started over with Bugless and Tibu did great returning to that. I need more practice on becoming a flashaholic! Lol

You might have a bad download. Try redownloading it again.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

You don't have a connection to Google services. Its because you used titanium to restore your system settings as well. That's why I recommended being careful using it. I would wipe and reflash the rom without using titanium

Reactions: zero neck

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
You don't have a connection to Google services. Its because you used titanium to restore your system settings as well. That's why I recommended being careful using it. I would wipe and reflash the rom without using titanium

I did not restore settings, I actually let Google restore everything for me and used Tibu to just restore app data. I learned my lesson with Tbolt on restoring settings from one ROM to another. Like I said, I had issues with grey Wifi and signal bar staying grey and when I flashed the softkey zip for reflected blue keys that's when I got the Unfortunately UI stopped pop up and boot loop.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Are you sill stuck with the gray signal bars?

Reflashed Bugless and restored everything using Tibu since my Nandroid wasn't good. My Wifi and signal bar is blue now on BB along with softkey mod. I'll try it again another day.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
so I have 1.3 and want to get 1.35, can I just flash the rom or do I need to do a clean install? still a noobie but want the latest rom.
thanks
xanth

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
so I have 1.3 and want to get 1.35, can I just flash the rom or do I need to do a clean install? still a noobie but want the latest rom.
thanks
xanth

The safest thing to do is wipe data/cache and do a clean install. You'll have less or no bugs this way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The safest thing to do is wipe data/cache and do a clean install. You'll have less or no bugs this way.

Do I need to flash the Liquid Cool extras again too or just the 1.35 ROM?

Will try at lunch when I have some quite time.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So I flashed this on my phone yesterday, with no troubles. I flashed the extras today, and noticed that my icons are overlapping. I didn't notice it right away, it's not too noticeable on my homepage.. so I'm not sure if it had to do with flashing the extras or not..

Any help would be appreciated... This is my first rom and smartphone, so I'm still pretty new. Thanks.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So I flashed this on my phone yesterday, with no troubles. I flashed the extras today, and noticed that my icons are overlapping. I didn't notice it right away, it's not too noticeable on my homepage.. so I'm not sure if it had to do with flashing the extras or not..

Any help would be appreciated... This is my first rom and smartphone, so I'm still pretty new. Thanks.

in your launcher (not sure which you are using) there may be an option to allow or disallow icons to overlap. check the launcher settings for that.

if that's not clicked on, you might want to reboot, or you may need to give it another clean installation.

try the launcher settings first.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not using a specific launcher.. just stock. I have NOVA launcher installed, and when I use that the icons don't overlap.. I might just use that. Also, I should note the icons themselves do not overlap, but the icons with overlap the text from the other icons.. so you can't read the bottom labels on the.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I like the ROM but I hate doing all the apps reinstall grouping, resetting emails sounds, etc. Is there any "short cut" to have like an image of these settings or a back up so when a new ROM is flashed its a quick and painless act. Think I stick with 1.35 for a while unless something major changes. Also what is the newest phone kernel? I have I515.09V.FA02/ I515.FA02, it works so maybe I keep for now.
thanks,
Xanth

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I like the ROM but I hate doing all the apps reinstall grouping, resetting emails sounds, etc. Is there any "short cut" to have like an image of these settings or a back up so when a new ROM is flashed its a quick and painless act. Think I stick with 1.35 for a while unless something major changes. Also what is the newest phone kernel? I have I515.09V.FA02/ I515.FA02, it works so maybe I keep for now.
thanks,
Xanth

I second that. I'd like to have an easy way to restore. Maybe with Titanium Backup?

Reactions: Xanth269

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Im having an issue with Notification icons not showing up in the Status Bar. Ive gone through the settings on both apex and liquid and i cannot find anything to fix. If anyone knows please help
Thanks

SkizzNutt509

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I think you have to set the notification color to #ffffffff under liquid settings>general>notification bar unexpanded

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So I posted this a thread but thought I might get some more attention here.
Running Liquid 1.35
Any way to get NFL and my Verizon to work, get error code 305 and wants me to install verizon client login but says my device is not compatible.

Thanks,
Xanth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12