Google wallet broken

curley1441

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to reset Google wallet before resetting my phone now I can't get wallet up and running .I'm stock will unlock and root if I have to.
Thanks for the help.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
You must have flashed Liquid 1.35?

I downloaded it 3 times last night and couldn't get the md5 to match, so I skipped it. Read about people having to fix Wallet in the rootz thread though.

Weird, because I've never reset Wallet before flashing a ROM and I've never had a problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

curley1441

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry just did a stock reset no flashing of roms I did unlock but haven't flashed anything just was wondering if their is a way to get it working again I know Big Red has it locked out got the apk from XDA can't post their cause I haven't posted enough.

curley1441

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks tried that just now stuck in initializing device not getting the wallet symbol in the upper left of the task bar

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
you have to be rooted

No you don't.

Thanks tried that just now stuck in initializing device not getting the wallet symbol in the upper left of the task bar

Did it resolve? I'd have just tried rebooting and trying again..

taappel

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Try clearing the data by going to the apps menu under settings. Then you should be able to get past the "initializing" stage. If it won't let you add a card when you are in the wallet app, try resetting within the app itself. I had to do both after flashing a new rom.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I guess not then lol I always have to run TMobile market so it can work

Hmm never even heard of that, lol. I am sure though its not needed, have passed the .apk along to many people, rooted and non-rooted, who have all been able to use it without issue.

curley1441

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks gents But I've cleared data and eveything else but sat all night and was still stuck on initializing so I must have done something wrong wehn I did the Factory reset by not logging out of wallet.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks gents But I've cleared data and eveything else but sat all night and was still stuck on initializing so I must have done something wrong wehn I did the Factory reset by not logging out of wallet.

Just root man lol if not this thread doesn't belong here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech