Popular ROM flavor of the month?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm back on the CM9 wagon, mainly b/c I got really, really, really bored. May flash the MORPHR thing on top of it.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I was always a CM fan with my other android phones but AOKP has been my favorite with the Galaxy Nexus

agree 100 percent. aokp is ics' gold standard.

they just keep comin back ... :)

i must say that the two times i gave cm9 a whirl, it was very quick and responsive. and it seems alot of the features have started showing up ..

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
This phone has soo many good roms. Some guys are diehard liquid, some are aokp some are cm. Its all good.

Some swear by this rom or that and they get huffy if you don't run THEIR rom. I dunno, they are all dam good. Just run whatchoo like. I like aokp dammit.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I jumped over to CM9 to see how its progressed for now :)
It doesnt have as much customizations as AOKP as of now tho ;)

Reactions: davey11

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I jumped over to CM9 to see how its progressed for now :)
It doesnt have as much customizations as AOKP as of now tho ;)

For some reason I have never felt the need to try cm. When it got ported to the fascinate, I was running a team sbrissen rom. It was solid. I sold it way before it got ics. And I hear aokp is doing fine on the fasc.

This phone same thing. AOKP is fine so never felt I want to try cm. I get that cyanogen is a big deal and all and the team is legendary, but meh no feeling to try it.

Like I said earlier I think aokp is the new cm. The amount of devices they do now is more than cm? If not it sure is alot. Tablets even.

mraviator

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again for the inputs. I've decided on AOKP. I should have a chance to unlock, root and install this weekend. I'm just debating if I should go with milestone 5 our the latest release. Since I like stable, I'm leaning towards milestone 5. Care to convince me otherwise?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Really all the releases are stable... the non-milestone ones might have some newer features that don't work 100%, but everything else will work fine. I'm on b36 and have found zero issues.. so go for it :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol